"Some Catchin’ Up To Do" by Tatum Quinn (formerly known as Sammy) is featured on Just Dance 4.
Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is a woman with dark magenta hair tied up in a bun by a red band. She wears a light blue minidress with red and purple squares, red knee-high socks, and light blue sneakers. She accessorizes with light blue, red, and orange bangles on her right forearm and a single purple earring.
The background starts off in a dark blue room with orange squares on the walls and glowing pink flower plots on the floor shape in stars and hearts, in which the background spins and transitions into a bright room with lightbulbs on the wall that stars on the floor that light up.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine, both of which are the same:
Both Gold Moves: Put your left hand on your left hip, bend your knees slightly and do a peace sign with your right hand.
- One player gets 3 stars
- One player gets 4 stars
- One player gets 5 stars
- Get all Gold Moves
- Get the "Great Finisher" Dance style
- Get GOOD when "Hey Babe" is sung
Some Catchin’ Up To Do is featured in the following Mashup:
- Waitress Walk
- Some Catchin’ Up To Do is the first song by Sammy in the series.
- There is a glitch affecting this routine; sometimes, after playing it, the coach from Moves Like Jagger will appear on the score screen instead of the correct one.
- Additionally, the coach’s glove often fuses together with a small portion of the arm.
- At the end of the line "Take me for a ride", "ride" is cut off.
Behind the Scenes
- https://youtu.be/xFXK3TQmi1U?t=177s (better source needed)
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|