- For the Just Dance Kids 2 routine, see Song 2 (Just Dance Kids 2).
"Song 2" by Blur was featured on Just Dance 2 as a downloadable track but became unavailable for purchase following the shutdown of the Wii Shop Channel on January 30, 2019. It is still available on Just Dance: Summer Party.
Appearance of the Dancers
The coaches are snowboarders.
The coach switches from male to female to male again. All the snowboards are black with the same color glow as the dancers. In the remake, all the coaches are slightly realistic.
C1 is a male, he wears a white snowboarding jacket with the number 1 on it. It has streaks of light blue, lime, and purple on it, and pants that are dark blue and purple and baggy. He also wears lime green shoes, a purple and lime green glove, light blue goggles with a lime green rim, and a light blue and purple ushanka. His glow is green.
C2 is a female with puffy hair. She wears a white jacket with streaks of hot pink and the number 2 on it. The jacket is purple on the sleeves. She also wears pants consisting of purple with white and blue bottoms. Her shoes are hot pink, and she wears and striped scarf that is hot pink and purple. She also dons a pink beanie with purple goggles. Her gloves are purple and hot pink and she has a purple glow.
C3 is a male. He wears a white and red jacket with the number 3 in the center and streaks of black and yellow on the bottom and sleeves along with additional white stripes, black pants with yellow pockets, and streaks of red and yellow at the bottom. He also wears a yellow and red striped beanie with a "tail" and a red puffball at the end of the "tail". He also has maroon goggles with a red rim. He also wears red and yellow gloves and has an orange glow.
The background is at a ski resort, and sometimes the dancer dances on a snowboard, while snowboarding down a very big hill.
In the remake, there is an effect added, and the posts are more orange; besides, the screen fades to black after C3 performs Gold Move 3 instead of showing him walking away.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: While having your right leg up and facing the left, point your left arm to the left and spin your right arm.
Gold Move 3: Put your right arm up.
Song 2 is featured in the following Mashup:
Song 2 appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to the dancers’ dance moves:
- Ski Pull
- Slope Walk
- Winter Slide
- Winter Walk
- Song 2 is the second song by Blur in the series.
- The following mistakes are present in the in-game lyrics:
- "Woohoo" is misinterpreted as "Woo oo".
- "And I’m pins and I’m needles" is misinterpreted as "And a piece that I’m made of".
- "Well, I lie and I’m easy" is misinterpreted as "When I lie and I’m easy".
- "All of the time but I’m never sure why I need you" is misinterpreted as "All of the time that I never show why I need you".
- "Pleased to meet you" is misinterpreted as "Please I need you".
- "I got my head done" is misinterpreted as "I dropped my head dumb".
- All of the dancers featured in the routine have an avatar, except for C3.
- Song 2 is the first routine in which the dancer transforms, but does not transform back to any previous state.
- Song 2 is also the first routine where the coach’s gender changes.
- In the preview, the feedback icons are affected by a glitch that makes the latest one overlap the previous one for a brief moment.
- On Just Dance: Summer Party and in the remake, every time the snowboard hits the ground a sound is played.
- An avatar for C1 is available on Just Dance 2016. It is the default avatar when playing as Happy on the Wii U, PlayStation 4 (while playing with PlayStation Move or with a Phone), and on the Xbox One (with a Phone).
- In the remake, the coaches are still visible when the snowboard slides in during the transition; however, they instantly disappear shortly after.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|