- For the Just Dance Kids 2 routine, see Song 2 (Just Dance Kids 2).
Appearance of the Dancers
The coaches are snowboarders.
The coach switches from male to female to male again. C1 wears a blue, green, and dark purple outfit, C2 is in a purple, pink, and dark purple outfit, and C3 wears a red, yellow, and black outfit. They all have a number on the outfit.
The background is at a ski resort, and sometimes the dancer dances on a snowboard, while snowboarding down a very big hill. In the remake, there is an effect added, and the posts are more orange, but it is still mostly the same.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Spin with your hand like you are playing an air guitar.
Gold Move 3: Put your hand up.
Song 2 is featured in the following Mashup:
Song 2 appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to the dancers' dance moves:
- Ski Pull
- Slope Walk
- Winter Slide
- Winter Walk
- Song 2 is the second song by Blur in the series.
- Song 2 is the first routine in which the dancer transforms, but does not transform back to any previous state. This is also seen in Safe And Sound.
- Song 2 is the first song where the coach's gender changes.
- The following mistakes are present in the in-game lyrics:
- "Woohoo" is misinterpreted as "Woo oo".
- "And I'm pins and I'm needles" is misinterpreted as "And a piece that I'm made of".
- "Well, I lie and I'm easy" is misinterpreted as "When I lie and I'm easy".
- "All of the time but I'm never sure why I need you" is misinterpreted as "All of the time that I never show why I need you".
- "Pleased to meet you" is misinterpreted as "Please I need you".
- "I got my head done" is misinterpreted as "I dropped my head dumb".
- On Just Dance: Summer Party and the remake, every time the snowboard hits the ground a sound is played. In the case of the remake, the routine fades away after C3 performs the final Gold Move instead of showing him walking away.
- An avatar for C1 is available on Just Dance 2016. It is the default avatar when playing as Happy on the Wii U, PlayStation 4 (while playing with PlayStation Move or with a Phone) and on the Xbox One (with a Phone).
- In the remake, the coaches are still visible when the snowboard comes to change the coach, they however disappear instantly shortly after.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|