The song also has a Snake version.
- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is a woman with long pale lavender hair. She has a pair of yellow hoop earrings and is wearing a lime green beanie. She has on a pink sweater with dark violet rings above her elbows and yellow cuffs, and most of the sweater, from left side of her sweater to the dark violet ring above her left elbow, is orange. The strap of a blue bra can be seen over the right shoulder underneath the sweater. She is wearing a black skirt with buttons down the front, lavender knee socks, and light blue combat boots with dark purple laces. Her facial features are more visible than most dancers' and have a lavender tone. She also has a light purple outline.
The background starts off and ends in an ordinary city street with apartments, a fire hydrant, trashcans, and a tree. The title of the song is seen in the background. But then the city starts to become colorful. As the coach walks towards the center, a red car passes. Colorful clay shapes appear around the dancer. During the chorus, monsters appear. Before the chorus, the sidewalk changes colors. In the pre-chorus, a piece of the sidewalk gets lifted up by a monster. At a certain point, the city starts to disappear, showing a white background.
There is 1 Gold Move in this routine:
Gold Move: Lower your arms in a circle.
Soy Yo is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2020
- Must Dance 2020
- Happy Vibes
- Latin Corner
- 15-Minute Soft Workout
- Girl Power!
Just Dance Now
- Countdown 2021!
- Got the Groove!
- The Chosen Ones!
- Just Carnival!
- Passport In A Playlist
- Hall Of Fame
- All Songs S-Z
- The following errors are present in the in-game lyrics:
- "Me caí" is misinterpreted as "Yo caí".
- In "Y escribiendo mis letras", "Y" is accidentally separated from "escribiendo" with two spaces instead of one.
- "Relajá'" is misinterpreted as "Relajada".
- The coaches for both the Classic and Snake Version appear in the Just Dance 2020 Celebration trailer.
- Soy Yo is the second routine in the series that involves claymation, the first being Mi Mi Mi.
- Soy Yo is the fourth routine where a Gold Move happens after the song is over, after Animals (Mashup), YOUTH, and Mama Mia.
- The coach appears in Skibidi’s background.
- According to concept artwork leaked online by a Ubisoft worker, the coach’s design was slightly different: her hair was black instead of lilac, and she wore a cobalt blue skirt instead of a black denim skirt.
- The UK thumbnail features one pictogram, along with the pictogram bar in its default color.
- Playing Soy Yo three times in Just Dance 2020 unlocks the Move Your Feet mountain and Sway (Quién Será) wave sticker from Just Dance 2.
- Soy Yo was accidentally put in the beginning of the "All Songs S-Z" playlist in Just Dance Now.
- This was fixed on March 11, 2020.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
Behind the Scenes
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|