"Spice Up Your Life" by Spice Girls was featured as a downloadable track on Just Dance 2, but became unavailable for purchase following the shutdown of the Wii Shop Channel on January 30, 2019. It was also planned to be on Just Dance: Summer Party, but was scrapped for unknown reasons. The song can also be found in the Just Dance Unlimited files.
Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers are teenage girls with carnival masks and crowns.
P1 has raspberry hair in pigtails. She wears a yellow and reddish pink carnival crown, an orange mask, an orange dress with reddish pink designs, folly knee-length socks, and red platform sneakers.
P2 has short fuchsia hair. She wears a purple and fuchsia carnival crown, a purple mask, an electric crimson top with a purple bolero, purple shorts, and purple and pink wedged boots.
The background is a photo presentation, but instead of photos, backgrounds from other songs in the game appear. The backgrounds shown are:
- Dagomba, where orange tree leaves are falling.
- Rasputin, where it is snowing.
- It’s Raining Men, where it is raining.
- Katti Kalandal, with confetti raining.
In the remake, falling elements fall slower and only appear in front of the background image rather than as part of it. In addition, the images themselves are smaller and placed towards the top of the screen rather than in the middle, and the final slide showing the title of the song is still in black and white at the end instead of being colored, and the coaches fade away normally instead of fading with a burning light effect.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Bring down both arms, one at a time, starting with your right arm.
- Spice Up Your Life is the second song by the Spice Girls in the series.
- The song references Kung Fu Fighting and Dancing Queen.
- The Stent Radio Mix of the song is used in-game.
- Along with Come On Eileen and Song 2, Spice Up Your Life was in the final batch of downloadable tracks for Just Dance 2.
- Spice Up Your Life is one of the five routines from Just Dance 2 that did not appear in Just Dance: Summer Party, along with Come On Eileen, Crazy Christmas, It’s Not Unusual and Should I Stay or Should I Go.
- Katti Kalandal’s background is in nighttime instead of sunset.
- In a promotional gameplay, the pictograms are in a completely different color scheme: P1’s is sky blue with a green glove emblem, and P2’s is bright magenta with a blue-violet glove emblem.
- In the preview, the pictograms are slightly late.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|