Appearance of the Dancer
The fanmade coach (Allison Rodrigues) is a dark-skinned teenage boy. He wears a navy and golden reversed cap, sunglasses, a grey checkered button-up shirt with a blue T-shirt underneath, black jeans, and a pair of grey and black sneakers.
Allison is dancing on a concrete terrace. Behind him is an electrical cord and two satellite dishes. Around the scenery is the Fanmade Dance template, containing Allison’s Am I Wrong avatar and the Brazilian flag.
There are 2 Gold Moves in the Fanmade routine:
Gold Move 1: Make a circle with your right arm as if you're playing an air guitar.
Gold Move 2: Same as Gold Move 1, but it must be done while jumping.
Appearances in Playlists
Stadium Flow (Fanmade Version) is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- All Songs S-Z
- There was a Fanmade routine contest for this song on Just Dance Unlimited and Just Dance Now. On May 2, 2016, the contest winner was announced to be Allison Rodrigues.
- This is the second song with a Fanmade Routine made by someone from Brazil, after Diegho San's Turn Up The Love.
- Unlike all other routines in Just Dance Now, the routine does not have a difficulty assigned.
- Additionally, it is the only Fanmade on Just Dance Now to not have its square updated to the new Fanmade/VIP background.
- As of October 13, 2020, both of these were fixed.
- Although the song is not available in Just Dance 2019, Just Dance 2020 and later games (via Just Dance Unlimited) , a cover of the routine was found in Just Dance Unlimited’s servers.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|