Appearance of the Dancers
P1 is a woman with blonde hair with brown roots. She can be seen with visible eyeliner and red lipstick. Her wardrobe is based on party attire. She is wearing a black strapless dress, a red choker, and a golden bracelet on her right hand. For footwear, she is wearing a pair of red knee-high heels.
P2 is a man dressed in urban streetwear. He has black dreadlocks covered by a hot pink baseball cap. He is wearing a pair of sunglasses with round, orange rims. He wears a navy shirt, a hot pink jacket and a pair of baggy black pants. For footwear, he is wearing a pair of light blue sneakers with navy shoelaces.
P3 is a woman dressed in beachwear. She has purple hair done in a braided ponytail and covered by a yellow beach hat. She is wearing a strawberry-pink bra with a gold necklace. She wears a pair of long, light blue pants. For footwear, she is wearing a pair of orange beach slippers.
P4 is a man dressed in office attire. He has a short black pompadour hairstyle and black square-framed eyeglasses. He is seen wearing a mustard yellow button-up shirt with a long black tie. He also wears a pair of dark blue pants held up by a black belt with a yellow buckle. On his left wrist, there is a black wristwatch. For footwear, he wears a pair of black shoes which are seen to be laced up.
This section is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
The background is partitioned into four sections to appear as four separate TikTok videos, with each coach dancing in front of their respective locations. The background is flanked by two black bars on either side of the screen. At specific points in the song, arrows are seen moving from bottom to top across each of the sections. During the chorus, the sections turn a specific color as listed below. In the outro, the sections widen such that only two of the sections are present on screen at a time, with the coaches finally meeting each other in the same space by the end of the routine.
P1 is dancing in a stone-walled nightclub. A bar can be seen behind her.
P2 is dancing in front of a house. A dark blue car can be seen. During the chorus, it turns dark orange.
P3 is dancing on the beach under a blue sky with sparse clouding. Palm trees and tufts of beach grass serve as the flora on the sandy beach. At the end of the beach is a crystal blue ocean, across which two hilly islands can be spotted. During the chorus her section glows green.
P4 is dancing in an office in front of a desk, which is complete with a swivel chair, a file cabinet, and a computer screen. On the yellow office wall, there are corkboards pinned with notices and memos. From the white ceiling hang long, curvy, white light installations. An office plant can also be seen. His colleagues are seen walking behind him throughout the routine. During the chorus, his section glows purple.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Put your hands up and bring them back down and move them to the right. This is a right-to-left wave Gold Move.
Gold Move 2: Pose accordingly.
- P1: Slightly squat down with your right hand on your chest and left hand at your side.
- P2: Put both of your arms in your chest.
- P3: Lean forward slightly and put your right hand on your right knee.
- P4: Put your left arm on your chest, and put your right arm on your chin.
- "N***a" is censored.
- It is already censored in the official release of the song.
- The lyrics are affected by the following errors:
- In the hook, the words that form the song title are all spelled with a capital letter.
- "Young young hot" is misinterpreted as "They heard we hot".
- The pronoun "I" is always written in lowercase.
- "I'm on a roll" is misinterpreted as "I'm on the road".
- "You can tell she like these" is misinterpreted as "You can tell she love these".
- "Yeah" is misspelled as "Yea".
- "Late to the sun down" is misinterpreted as "Lit to the sound down".
- In "Will never change, never fall", "change" is spelled with a capital letter and "fall" is misinterpreted as "fold".
- "Wrapped in rubber bands, that’s the chicken chicken" is misinterpreted as "Poppin rubber bands thats that/Chicken chicken".
- In "Watch ’em get it get", "’em" lacks the apostrophe.
- "Prince for a minute, up in France, they just finger lick it" is misinterpreted as "Prance for a minute up n/France dishes finger licking".
- "I’m God’s plan" is misspelled as "I’m gods plan".
- The preview was uploaded to the Just Dance US YouTube channel approximately three hours before the rest of the October 27, 2021 previews but was marked as unlisted. The preview was changed to "Public" status only about 50 minutes after the rest of the previews were uploaded.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|