- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers all have thin purple and white outlines in full opacity. During the routine, the coaches sometimes turn black and white.
P1 is a man with short black hair underneath a orange beanie. He wears a light pink shirt with a black open sleeveless vest, sky blue ripped tattered jeans that leaves the shins expose, and black boots. He also wears a pair of circular sunglasses, and a black watch with a pair of gold and black bracelets in his left wrist.
P2 is a woman with light pink hair tied in a top bustle with an indigo ribbon band. She wears a bright orange top with a black leather jacket over it, a shiny hot pink skirt with a black belt on it, black fishnet thighs, indigo socks, and purple strap high heeled shoes. She also wears cat-eye sunglasses, golden chain necklaces, and golden bracelets on her left wrist.
P3 is a man with black hair in a short pompadour. He wears a sky blue tattered denim shirt with a purple undershirt. He also wears black leather pants and pink and black oxford shoes with gray soles. He has a silver watch and black bands on his left wrist and black sunglasses.
The background starts out white, but when the song starts, a blue city on a street is drawn. The background then zooms through the street. Behind the street, there are many skyscrapers that are tinted in different colors, bushes and streetlights. During the tunnel part, zig-zag shapes go through in different colors. The background also has sketches similar to No Control.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Starting in a crouching position, slowly raise your hands and your body.
Gold Move 2:
- P1 and P3: Drop your arms by your side.
- P2: Point to the screen with both arms.
Gold Move 3:
- P1: Hold your hands together at your waist.
- P2: Put your hands on your hips with your elbows out.
- P3: Place your hands on your legs just below your hips.
Stop Movin’ is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2020
Just Dance Now
- Stop Movin’ is the sixth song in the series to have not been released as a single, after 4x4, Till I Find You, Kiss Kiss, No Control and John Wayne.
- Despite being sung, "Look out", "Let’s go", and "Break it down" are not shown in the lyrics.
- P2’s skirt constantly glitches with her belt.
- Playing Stop Movin’ 3 times unlocks Sugar’s "Just Married" car sticker.
- While technically being the same playlist, Stop Movin’ is featured in the online version of the "The more, the merrier!" playlist, but not the offline version of the "Trios and Quartets" playlist.
Behind the Scenes
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|