- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The routine is performed in a duet. They have light blue outlines.
P1 is a woman with purple hair with a yellow flower crown. She wears a light pink ball gown dress with a short puffy skirt, which has a blue strap on her waist. Underneath the skirt, there are layers in darker shades of pink. She also wears a pair of blue high top sneakers with white laces and soles. She wears a golden pendant on her neck.
P2 is a man with short combed black hair. He wears a light blue buttoned shirt with a purple bowtie, violet slacks with black suspenders containing small golden metallic buckles, dark pink socks, and black formal shoes.
The background takes place at a wedding in a grassy plain. It starts off with a bouquet of flowers on a piece of ribbon tied in a bow. The bow is lowered, revealing the coaches in an aisle of arches covered in ferns and flowers. The background begins to move forward. Flowers are seen between each arch. Heart-shaped balloons can be seen in sky. Occasionally, hot air balloons rise from the ground. At the "I'm a sucker for you" part, a purple heart is formed and transitions to a wedding tent with a bunch of chandeliers and heart-shaped lights. Fireworks would shoot out from the ground.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1:
- P1: Put your legs together and blow a kiss towards P2.
- P2: Put your legs together and lean in towards P1.
Gold Move 2:
- P1: Lean back and put your right hand near P2’s chin.
- P2: Hold P1's waist with your left hand, lean to the left and swing your right arm to the right.
Sucker is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2020
- The Cherry Blossom
- Sucker is the second song by the Jonas Brothers in the franchise, after Burnin’ Up (Just Dance Kids 2). It is their first song in the main series.
- The Ubisoft Brasil channel has an unlisted preview for Sucker.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|