"Summer" (Fitness Dance) is playable on Just Dance 2015 and 舞力全开2015, where it is the sixth alternate routine that can be unlocked through normal gameplay. The routine also appears on Just Dance Unlimited and Just Dance Now.
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a man with short black hair and a beard, a green and black shirt with some yellow and blue stripes, and blue and black pants with green triangles and yellow stripes, black socks, and yellow shoes.
The dancer is standing on a marathon track (the track in Just Dance 2014 Sweat routines) that flashes in bouts of red and cyan. The numbers 4, 5, and 6 can be partially seen when the track is lighted up.
There are 5 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Leap with your legs spread out and throw your arms in the air.
Summer (Fitness Dance) appears in the following Mashups:
Summer (Fitness Dance) appears in Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to their dance moves:
- Cardio Training
- Fitness Clap
Summer (Fitness Dance) is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2019
Just Dance Now
Just Dance Unlimited
- Unlimited S-Z
- Break a Sweat
- Main article: Summer#General
- In the pictograms, the circle that represents the coach’s glove is in a lighter shade of pink than the rest of the props.
- The coach could be seen in the Beta "Sweat & Playlists" section of Just Dance 2016. 
- In the game files of Just Dance 2015 and Just Dance 2016, there is an extraction of the coach with a blue glow instead of a lime green one. This extraction is only used in Party Masters or Mashups.
- On Just Dance Now, the routine starts as soon as the loading screen fades away.
- Additionally, one of the pictograms appears duplicated.
- On June 21, 2016, Summer (Fitness Dance) was free on Just Dance Now to commemorate Summer Day.
- The routine was absent from Just Dance Unlimited from approximately October 20, 2018, to October 29, 2018.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|