- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Mashups
- 5 Captions
- 6 Appearances in Playlists
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Gallery
- 9 Videos
- 10 References
- 11 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
The dancer is a man with short black hair and a beard, a green and black shirt with some yellow and blue stripes, and blue and black pants with green triangles and yellow stripes, black socks, and yellow shoes.
The dancer is standing on a marathon track (the track in Just Dance 2014 Sweat routines) that flashes in bouts of red and cyan. The numbers 4, 5, and 6 can be partially seen when the track is lighted up.
There are 5 Gold Moves in the Fitness routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Leap with your legs spread out and throw your arms in the air.
Summer appears in the following Mashups:
Summer appears in Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to their dance moves:
- Cardio Training
- Fitness Clap
Summer/Fitness Dance is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2019
- Break A Sweat
Just Dance Now
- All Songs S-Z
- Workout With Style
Just Dance Unlimited
- Unlimited S-Z
- Break a Sweat
- Main article: Summer#General
- In the game files of Just Dance 2015 and Just Dance 2016, there is an extraction of the coach with a blue glow instead of a lime green one. This extraction is only used in Party Masters or Mashups.
- The coach could be seen in the Beta "Sweat & Playlists" section of Just Dance 2016. 
- On Just Dance Now, the Fitness Dance starts as soon as the loading screen fades away.
- Additionally, one of the pictograms appears duplicated.
- On June 21, 2016, Summer was free on Just Dance Now to commemorate Summer Day.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|