|This article is a stub. You could help this Wiki by expanding it.|
Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers are a pair of women with dark purple and white outlines.
P1 wears a blue cylindrical hat with light blue and pink stripes, a pink tank top with two big stars, a purple cape which back side is pink, pink and purple striped armbands, a skirt with purple, yellow, pink and light blue triangles, pink high socks, and a pair of light blue boots. Her hair is lilac colored with a bob-style cut. She has yellow glove.
P2 has a green and pink cylindrical hat with triangles, a yellow tank top with a watermelon slice, a green cape with a pink back side, yellow and green armbands, a skirt with green, yellow, dark green and fuchsia triangles, ochre high socks, and fuchsia boots. She also has long, pink hair. Her glove is pink.
The routine starts in a sunny sky with stylized clouds and many colorful donuts, along with a bigger one that shakes to the beat of the song and gets replaced by other different ones.
During the verses, the background is replaced with a sea with many donut-themed pool tubes floating in the water; Later, this gets replaced by a pink sea with colorful surf boards.
During the chorus, the background shows a sandy beach with animated, colorful popsicles that sway with every "summer"; After that, it shows a shore with beach umbrellas decorated like fruits, striped beach chairs, and more pool tubes.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1, 2, and 4: Put your right arm up and make a peace sign.
Gold Move 3: Put your right arm and your right leg up.
- Summer Sweetie and Summer Voice are the first two songs by SNH48 in the Chinese series.
- In the lyrics, "Hey! Hey hey ho!" is misspelled as "Hey! Hey hey hoe!".
- The artists for the song is not credited in-game; instead, the song name is the credited artist name for the routine.
- In fact, the .json file for the routine reads "CREDIT STRING TO BE FILLED".
- Summer Sweetie is the second multiplayer routine where both (or all) coaches perform the exact same moves, after Hit The Road Jack (Line Dance Version).
- Summer Sweetie and Chick Chick were the only two original maps to be playable on 舞力全开：活力派 before the game was shut down.
- The .json file for Summer Sweetie states that the hexadecimal for the lyrics is #7046e6, which corresponds to a medium shade between blue and violet; however, the in-game lyrics are actually white.
- The background is remade as an element in the background of Chantaje (Subway Version).
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|