Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is a man with short red hair. He is wearing a faded pink dress shirt, brown pants, a brown bow tie, brown suspenders, and red and white shoes. He also has an orange outline.
The background has round circus-like spirals, and an assortment of shapes which appear behind the dancer and after the line "Superstition ain’t the way". Colorful circles appear and glow on the floor. The background also has tones of Aztec drawings.
In the Wii U version, as well as in later copies, of Just Dance 4 and in the routine’s other appearances, the lights glow brighter.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1, 2, and 4: Do a complete clockwise spin.
Gold Move 3: Shake your arms vigorously.
- One player gets 3 stars
- One player gets 4 stars
- One player gets 5 stars
- Get all Gold Moves
- Get the "In rhythm" Dance style
- Get GOOD when "When you believe in things" is sung
Superstition appears in the following Mashups:
- Ain’t No Mountain High Enough (Funky)
- Aserejé (The Ketchup Song)
- Beware of the Boys (Mundian To Bach Ke)
- Blame It on the Boogie
- Fancy (Retro Men)
- Hit ’Em Up Style (Oops!)
- It’s My Birthday (Suit Up!)
- I Will Survive
- Never Gonna Give You Up
- Prince Ali
- RADICAL (Back In The Day)
- Stuck On A Feeling (Suit Up!)
- Wild Wild West
Superstition appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves:
- Double Boogie
- Slide Walk
- Soul Clap
- Soul Combination
- Soul Snap
- Retro Running
- Rolling Hands
Superstition is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- Superstition is the only routine which has a higher difficulty level on Just Dance Wii U.
- The coach appears in a photo of the background for Want U Back.
- In all of the Just Dance 4 Mashups that this coach appears in, the pictograms have aqua arrows instead of orange arrows seen in the original routine.
- The avatar has a lime green outline, although the coach actually has an orange outline.
- The dancer originally had a different color palette; this element appears in the Puppet Master Modes of Ain’t No Other Man and We No Speak Americano when selecting a pose for Strike The Pose.
- Superstition was planned to have a Mashup and a Puppet Master Modes, but they were finally scrapped. Some of their files can still be found in the files of Just Dance 4.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|