"Sway (Quién Será)", originally composed by Pablo Beltrán Ruiz (Michael Bublé’s version is used in-game, and it is covered by Marine Band), is featured on Just Dance 2, Just Dance Now, and Just Dance Unlimited. It was also planned to be on Just Dance: Greatest Hits/Best Of, but was scrapped for unknown reasons.
- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Mashups
- 5 Appearances in Playlists
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Videos
- 9 References
- 10 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers are a woman and a man.
Both of the dancers have pink outlines and bordeaux hair.
P1, a woman, wears a long grape-purple dress, a hot pink tropical flower in her bordeaux hair, and a pair of hot pink heels. She has purple bracelets on both of her arms and wrists. She has a hot pink choker.
P2, a man, wears a Bachi bonnet, a light blue and white striped shirt, a black bracelet, a pair of long blue pants with buttons, and a pair of black shoes. He also has a hot pink anchor tattoo.
In the remake, they now have a darker color scheme. Also, the hot pink elements are now orange. They also now have teal outlines, and woman's lips aren't visible anymore.
The background is a stylized beach with a green sky. It also has moving blue, gray and aqua striped circles which resemble waves. Finally, there is a pinkish-red and white silhouetted tropical island.
In the remake, the sky is now orange instead of green. The island is now different varieties of magenta, plus the white trees are now magenta.
There are 3 Gold Moves, and they are the same:
All Gold Moves: Throw your right arm up and then bring it down slowly in a sensual way. P1 does it while stretching her left leg out and then closing it slowly, and P2 does the same movement with his right leg.
Sway (Quien Sera) is featured in the following Mashup:
Appearances in Playlists
Sway (Quién Será) is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- All Songs S-Z
- Dancin´ Underwater!
- Sway (Quién Será) is the first song by Marine Band in the series.
- The game uses a cover in the style of the Junkie XL remix.
- Even though all games use the English version covered by Michael Bublé, which is simply titled "Sway", "(Quién Será)" (which comes from the original Spanish version) is always displayed on the song selection menu.
- The game omits the accents, resulting in the in-game title being “Sway (Quien Sera).”
- At the very end of the song, the final "Sway with me" fades off abruptly right before it is sung.
- Sway (Quién Será) technically has the first duet pictogram in the series, as there is one that shows both dancers in Just Dance 2.
- One of the pictograms is identical to another pictogram used in Monster Mash, with the only difference being the arrow, which is more curved.
- The dancers were originally in different positions, as the man was P1 and the woman was P2.
- In the Just Dance 2 square, both of the coaches' gloves are on the opposite hand. It was later fixed in the unused Just Dance: Greatest Hits square and in the remake.
- The background for Sway (Quién Será) reappears as a poster in the background of Sweat routines in Just Dance 3.
- In Just Dance 2014, Sway (Quién Será)’s avatar can be unlocked with Where Have You Been’s Mashup in April.
- In Just Dance 2014, P2’s avatar appears in a badge called "I ain’t afraid of no ghost!", which can be achieved by playing Ghostbusters as Slimer (P4).
- That avatar has been likely chosen because it resembles the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man from the movie, who appears in the background of the routine.
- In the avatar, the hair undernath the hat is not visible.
- Despite the coach’s hot pink elements being orange in the remake, his avatar still has a pink puffball.
- Along with Heart of Glass and We No Speak Americano (Fanmade Version), Sway (Quién Será) was temporarily removed from Just Dance Now on March 2, 2015. On the following day, these maps returned to the service.
- It was removed yet again on March 27, 2015. This time, it was restored on March 31, 2015.
- In the Just Dance Unlimited trailer, the unused square for Sway (Quién Será) from Just Dance: Greatest Hits appears rather than its remake square.
- A sticker of the wave from the background, as well as the Move Your Feet mountain, can be unlocked in Just Dance 2020 by dancing to Soy Yo three times.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|