Appearance of the Dancers
P1 is a male human scientist. He has dark violet hair with a pink tuft on the top, a yellow jacket with orange and dark violet highlights, a green-bluish T-shirt underneath, a light blue bionic glove on his left arm, indigo pants with orange highlights, and matching boots.
P2 is a female alien with pink skin. She has a big head with two fins on each side, a yellow collar, a cobalt blue cape, a light blue one piece costume with cobalt blue, glittery highlights, four yellow shoulder pads (two on her shoulders and two on her hips), yellow bracelets, light blue thigh-length socks with a yellow circle on the top, and indigo heels with yellow highlights.
P3 is a red dinosaur robot with indigo junctions. He has a green Mohawk with a pink stripe in the middle, light blue sunglasses with a yellow frame, several light blue buttons on his body, a light blue vest with indigo highlights and yellow buttons, a golden belt with hanging chains, a red and black checkered pattern on his right leg, and indigo boots with two yellow circles on the top.
P4 is a male alien with light blue skin and amphibious-shaped hands. He has a big head with two stripes behind, sunglasses with a dark red frame, a necklace, an indigo jacket with pink highlights, a red T-shirt underneath with a yellow V-shaped stripe, two golden bracelets on his left wrist, indigo, glittery pants with two mint green stripes on the sides, and dark red sneakers with indigo laces, a white stripe on the bottom, and the same shape as the sunglasses frame on them.
The background is in a futuristic setting. Where the platform at the beginning says the title of the song. After that a spaceship beams down the coaches and then the song starts. There is a droid flashing different colors to the beat of the song, there are also smaller droids on the platform during certain parts. The droid in the background also divides in half to reveal bars that pulsate to the beat. During the bridge, spotlights indicate what coach, there are also effects on the coaches. After P3 finished, P1 acts like he is piloting a spaceship, there is a bunch of camera movements to show that he is steering an invisible spaceship. After that, every returns to normal as the beat continues. At the ending of the song the camera zooms out.
There are 2 Gold Moves for each coach in this routine, both of which are the same:
Both Gold Moves: This is a Wave Gold Move which operates in the following order:
- P1: Put your hands down.
- P4: Put your left hand over your head and put your right hand out.
- P2: Spread out your right leg and put your right hand in the air.
- P3: Stand on your left leg and hold your hands on your mohawk while raising them in the air.
Sweet Sensation is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2019
- Trios and Quartets
- Anyone Can Dance
- School Is Out!
- 15-Minute Workout
- Crazy Costumes
- Just Dance 2019
Just Dance Now
- Masquerade Parade
- Easy Peasy Party
- All Songs S-Z
- Sweet Sensation is the third song by Flo Rida in the series.
- The chorus and part of the bridge are covered in-game.
- This makes Sweet Sensation the second song where a part is covered and everything else is left unchanged, after Good Feeling.
- Sweet Sensation is not on the S-Z song section in Just Dance Now.
- There is a pictogram between the bridge and the final chorus where P1 and P2’s colors are switched.
- The teaser for Sweet Sensation features a silhouette of each of the dancers.
- At Gamescom, the line "They go through back to me" was not capitalized.
- The background of Sweet Sensation appears in the US preview thumbnail for Work Work.
- On a promotional image, P3 can be seen with a yellow outline instead of a light blue one.
- P3’s design makes a reappearance in Vodovorot on Just Dance 2020, where his color scheme and his outfit have been slightly edited.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|