|Remove the bandaids!
This article contains images or videos with watermarks. If possible, please replace them with non-watermarked media.
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a man dressed in 60s fashion, with combed blonde hair. He wears a cyan long-sleeved turtleneck, with a dark brown sleeveless vest with yellow and orange rectangles positioned diagonally and in the center. He also wears a pair of orange slacks, black ankle socks and cyan tennis shoes with white accents and shoe laces. He has a yellow outline.
The background is living room with an old style TV, an orange armchair, a brown bedside table, orange lamp and yellow, orange, and bordeaux moving lines.
- Finish "Breakfast Practice"
- Finish "Tea Party Training"
- Finish "Flower Power Party"
- Get all sections in Intense
- Get a 3 💧 score
- Get a 5 💧 score
Swinging 60’s Workout appears in Puppet Master Modes in Just Dance 4. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves:
- Hopping Mad
- Old School Skipping
- Shooting Spy
- Spy Power
- Swinging 60’s Workout is the only Just Sweat routine that has to be unlocked via the Wheel Of Gifts.
- In the Cool Down version of the routine, the dancer seems to be doing yoga.
- In the Puppet Master Mode of Never Gonna Give You Up, the routine’s pictograms are red with yellow arrows.
- Swinging 60’s Workout’s original name is Piccadilly Circus. 
- Swinging 60’s Workout is the only Just Sweat routine in Just Dance 4 to not be featured in a Mashup.
- However, it is featured on Puppet Master Modes.
- The table that holds the lamp in the background makes a reappearance in Papaoutai.
- Swinging 60’s Workout can be heard as background music of "Just Dance 2017 - About Just Dance Unlimited".
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|