Appearance of the Dancers
- Main article: Swish Swish#P1
P1 is the same as P1 of the Classic choreography, although he is wearing rectangular sunglasses with golden frames, instead of his circular sunglasses, (which were in the classic routine) and is now wearing a black bracelet. He also has darker stripes on his outfit. He has a light blue glove instead of a purple glove, and has a lime green outline which fades at his feet.
P2 is Umutcan Tütüncü. He is wearing a jean jacket over a red flannel shirt and a black T-shirt, a pair of black jeans, shiny blue glasses with white frames, and light blue sneakers with white soles and laces. He has a gold glove, and also has a lime green outline which also fades at his feet.
- Main article: Swish Swish#Background
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Bend to the left, spin your hands fast and put them on your chest.
Gold Move 2: Perform a floss move by swinging your arms from the back to the front, and from your right side to your left.
Swish Swish is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- Main article: Swish Swish#General
- Swish Swish (World Cup Champion Version) is the third alternate routine that is not featured in the same game as the Classic routine, after Chiwawa and Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go.
- Swish Swish (World Cup Champion Version) is the Duet with the highest count of unique pictograms (108) in the series.
- Swish Swish (World Cup Champion Version) is the only VIPMADE routine in the series whose code name ends with the suffix "ALT" (like every other Alternate routine) instead of "VIP".
- P2’s coach selection image originally had the Just Dance World Cup 2019 logo on the left. This detail has been removed in the final version.
- At the beginning of the routine, P1 and P2 can be seen in their final poses seen in Swish Swish (Classic) and HandClap (World Cup Champion Version).
- In one of the pictograms, a white dot can be seen slightly above P2’s arrow emblem.
- When the routine was first added on January 17, 2019, it had one-day-only free access.
- When the routine was first added to Just Dance Now, the pictograms and lyrics were not synced with the video file.
- On Just Dance Now, the banner is different than on Just Dance Unlimited: it is pink with the dancers’ names in blue instead of orange for both, and it only appears at the beginning and end of the routine.
- The banner was later updated on Just Dance Now.
- In a Behind the Scenes video for the routine, one can see a mockup screenshot that features Je sais pas danser and P2 and P4 from Despacito.
Behind The Scenes
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|