Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with curly maroon hair in a devil costume. She wears a pair of red horns, a maroon choker, a red ruffle dress with a purple outer corset and purple elements, a pitchfork tail, and red strapped stiletto heels.
In the remake, she has a red outline and has been lowered in height.
The background is a place resembling hell, consisting of red smoke and eyeballs of different sizes looking around, most of them directly at the dancer. Whenever "Woo woo" is sung, the background glows a red tint.
Not much is changed, except that the eyeballs now have an eyeshine and the background is now brighter.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine. They occur one after another:
Gold Move 1: Swivel down.
Gold Move 2: Get up and put both of your hands up the air slowly.
Sympathy For The Devil appears in the following Mashups:
- Ain't No Other Man
- Baby One More Time
- Bad Romance (Monsters)
- Bailando (Let's Rock!)
- Never Can Say Goodbye (Best of JD 2)
- Oh No!
- The Final Countdown
Sympathy For The Devil appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Claws ’N’ Paws
- Claw Walk
- Dancing Devil
- Devil Guitar
- Devil Wind Up
- Diabolical Swing
- Guitar Devil
- Play Guitar With The Devil
- Praying Devil
- Rocking Devil
- The background appears in Rock Lobster.
- The coach's avatar is one of several avatars that saw changes in later games (the haircut was straight and bobbed in Just Dance 4 but it is long and curly in Just Dance 2014 and Just Dance 2015).
- Sympathy for the Devil is the fourth song by Fatboy Slim in the series.
- It is also his third remix in the series
- A poster featuring the coach can be seen in another of Ubisoft's games, "CSI: Hidden Crimes".
- In the remake, the fire effect appears differently and is slowed down, and the coach fades slower.
- Additionally, the coach is cropped in order to fit the size of the score trackers, which are on the top of the screen and not at the sides like in Just Dance 2. Therefore, some parts of her hands get cut away when she raises them up.
- In the menu square, the coach’s glove is on her left hand.
- The purple glove on her right hand is also shorter than it really is, and she isn't wearing the choker
- The coach was going to have a different avatar from Just Dance 2014 that can be found in the files. It was going to look like Just Dance 4’s version of the avatar
- The avatar from Just Dance 2014 has a choker, but in later games, the choker is removed, despite the coach wearing a purple choker in the routine.
- In the gameplay teaser, the title is incorrectly written as "Sympathy For Devil" (without the "The").
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|