- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Mashups
- 5 Dance Quest
- 6 Appearances in Playlists
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Gallery
- 9 Videos
- 10 References
- 11 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a man with black hair and a black beard. He wears a yellow hat, a black and white leather jacket, a red sleeveless shirt, gray skinny jeans, and black boots. During the bridge, he will turn almost completely white.
The background starts out as a town shaped by white bubbles that moves and flashes to the beat with a red background. During the chorus, the background will turn into a red and white background where there are red (including yellow and green) bubbles in the white background and red bubbles in the white background where a guitar would later appear. During the bridge, the background will turn black with white bubbles moving around to the coach's movements.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Swing your right arm up in the air while kicking your left foot to the right.
Gold Move 3: Punch the air with both of your hands while kicking your right foot up.
Gold Move 4: Slowly move your right arm upwards to the left, as if you are signaling someone to follow you.
Taste The Feeling appears in the following Mashups:
Taste The Feeling appears in the following Dance Quest maps:
Appearances in Playlists
Taste The Feeling is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- All Songs S-Z
- Taste The Feeling is the third song by Avicii in the main series.
- Taste The Feeling is the first non-Ubisoft original to be released on the game on the song’s release date.
- Taste The Feeling is the fourth Coca-Cola themed track in the series, after The World is Ours, Movement is Happiness (Find Your Thing), and The Choice Is Yours.
- The song is a remix of "Taste the Feeling" by Conrad Sewell.
- As such, Taste The Feeling is the seventh remix to appear in the series.
- Taste The Feeling is the second song where an artist is credited as “vs.”
- On March 10, 2016, Taste The Feeling replaced The Choice Is Yours as the only free song of Just Dance Now.
- On March 15, 2016, the square was updated to have the Coca-Cola logo on it in Just Dance Unlimited.
- The updated square was later used in Just Dance Now a day later.
- In the Just Dance Now files, the code numbers for the song's codename was changed on March 16, 2016, where the code numbers used to be "1457514408162", but it was later changed to "1457946414314".
- However, despite being updated, the files for the old code numbers are still accessible.
- In the Mashup for Ghost In The Keys, the coach does not appear in his white form while performing moves related to that part.
- The routine was included in the "Goaaal!!!" playlist on Just Dance Now, while the Olympic Version was included on Just Dance Unlimited.
- In Just Dance Now, it was replaced by the Olympic Version one day later.
- Taste The Feeling and Shut Up and Dance are the only two Just Dance Unlimited exclusives to appear in Mashups.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
- File:Tastethefeeling menu colors.png
- File:Screenshot 2018-10-25-17-35-19.png
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|