"Teenage Dream" by Katy Perry is featured on the Best Buy (NTSC)/Special (PAL) edition of Just Dance 3. It later appeared on Just Dance Unlimited, Just Dance Now, and 舞力无限. It was planned to be on Just Dance: Greatest Hits, but was scrapped for unknown reasons.
- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Mashups
- 5 Captions
- 6 Appearances in Playlists
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Gallery
- 9 Videos
- 10 References
- 11 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is a woman that resembles a teenager. She changes between the following two wardrobes:
The coach has red hair in a ponytail. She wears a pair of dark teal blue glasses, a dark teal blue shirt with a neon lime green bunny on it, a neon lime green-and-apple red checkered skirt, orange stockings, and a pair of dark teal blue flats. In the remake, everything is darker, and the bunny is flipped.
The coach now is in her prom look and has tied hair. She has two long gloves on each arm (the left one is light green and the right one is orange) .wears a sleeveless teal-and-neon lime green dress, and a pair of red high heels. She also wears neon lime green earrings, and a dark teal blue blue hair clip.
In the remake, she has a slightly darker color scheme, she is slightly realistic, and her face is less visible.
The first background is a bedroom with four posters, a mirror, and some lights on the floor. The floor has a shiny look which looks like a mirror. One of the posters contains the background and dancer for Take On Me.
The second background looks like a prom on a stage with many balloons, many lights, and a sipario. There is also a red curtain and some colorful balloons behind the dancer. At some parts an arc full of pink and purple stars appear with the word “Prom Night Dance”. On the floor there are basketball court lines that are colored pink.
For the first background, new things were added like a bed with a teddy bear holding a heart on top of it, and a stool in front of the mirror. The floor is changed to a carpeted floor which no longer reflects the dancer and objects.
In the prom scene, the background is dimmer. The balloons include animal balloons in the middle of the balloons, and they now glow. Disco light effects have been added to the background as well. The stars are closer to the middle of the screen, they glow more and their color is more cyan than turquoise; the arc of stars that says "Prom Night Dance" has been removed.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Hit the sky four times with your right hand, the last time with more force.
Gold Move 3: Pull your raised fists downward while lifting up your right leg.
Teenage Dream appears in the following Mashups:
Teenage Dream appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Dance With Me
- Flirty Skirt
- I’m So Soft
- Letting Go
- Schoolgirl Sway
Teenage Dream appears in the following playlists:
Just Dance 3
- Pop! Pop!
Just Dance 2016
Just Dance 2019
- The 2010s Were Banging
- Just Dance 3
Just Dance Now
- All Songs S-Z
Just Dance Unlimited
- Unlimited S-Z
- Just Dance 3
- The 2010s Were Banging
- Teenage Dream is the fifth song by Katy Perry in the series.
- "I was alright/But things were kinda heavy" is misinterpreted as "I was a wreck/But things were kinda heavy".
- The justdanceGB version of the gameplay preview misspells the song title as "Tennage Dream".
- In the first background, California Gurls, What You Waiting For?, Only Girl (In The World), and Take On Me appear in the wall as posters.
- California Gurls and What You Waiting For? feature only their respective routines’ backgrounds as posters.
- In the Just Dance 3 menu assets, the bunny on the dancer's shirt is in an incorrect position, which is flipped in the other way. This is fixed in the remade assets.
- In the Just Dance 3 menu icon, an art poster of a woman can be seen in the background, despite that it wasn't featured in the actual routine.
- The prom background had a different appearance during production: it was darker and in a shade of purple. It also had more balloons and smaller lights.
- Files for Teenage Dream can be found in the files of Just Dance: Greatest Hits.
- A sticker of the song’s balloons can be unlocked on Just Dance 2020 by dancing to I Don’t Care three times.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|