- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is performed by a trio of men. They all have violet outlines.
P1 has long, black hair in a low ponytail. He wears a pair of sunglasses, a light blue, opened button-down shirt, several gold chains, a pair of orange pants, and a pair of orange shoes with yellow lace-bases.
P2 has a black mustache and short, black hair. He wears a red bowler hat, a pair of sunglasses, a yellow, short sleeve polo shirt with black sailboats, a few gold chains, a pair of aqua blue bermuda shorts, and a pair of orange shoes with white platforms and black laces.
P3 has short black hair and a black beard. He wears a pair of sunglasses, an orange visor, an orange polo shirt with an aqua blue collar and pocket trim, a pair of purple, orange, and blue vertically-striped shorts, and a pair of yellow shoes with orange lace-bases.
The background takes place on a boardwalk with colorful string lights and a city in the distance. Purple sailboats sail side-by-side on the water. Colorful circle and square animations emerge in the sails of the boats. The planks on the deck illuminate various colors. Between choruses and verses, the sky changes between nighttime and sunset.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine for each coach:
Gold Move 1: This is a left-to-right Wave Gold Move:
- P1: Extend your arms while holding your jacket.
- P2: Raise your arms and flex.
- P3: Crouch and swing your arm below you.
Gold Move 2:
- P1/P3: Face P2 and clap your hands while going down.
- P2: Peform a "Figure 8" move by placing your hands above your head and shake them quickly.
Tel Aviv is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2020
- Simple Dances
- The more, the merrier!
- Break A Sweat
- Trios and Quartets
- 30-Minute Workout
- Must Dance 2020
- Middle East Inspirations
Just Dance Now
- Dance Essentials!
- Passport In A Playlist
- All Songs S-Z
- Tel Aviv is the first Hebrew-language song in the series
- Tel Aviv is the seventh song in this series to have a city name in the title.
- Tel Aviv is the only all-male trio in Just Dance 2020.
- P2 appears in the background of Skibidi.
- In one of the pictograms, the heads have been slightly cut at the top.
- The song is absent in the Middle Eastern version of the Gamescom tracklist and Full Tracklist trailers.
- Despite this, P1 can be seen on the thumbnail of the Gamescom tracklist video.
- Playing Tel Aviv three times in Just Dance 2020 unlocks the I Get Around sticker.
Behind The Scenes
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|