- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is performed by two women and two men in thick winter gear. They all have yellow outlines that fade around their shoes.
P1 is a woman. She has long jade green hair in a braid tied up with a lavender scrunchie. She wears a dark blue visor cap with a yellow brim, and a jade green sports bra with a yellow coat over it. Two of the straps of her bra joins the sides of her stomach. She also has pink hot shorts, pink leggings, and yellow boots with white heels and a lavender inside which is folded over. Her accessories are black sunglasses and gold chains on her neck.
P2 is a man. He wears a purple beanie with black ski goggles resting on the beanie, a shiny purple tank top with a pink coat with a jade green furry hood, jade green snow pants, pink snow boots with white heels. His accessories are a gold chain on his neck, a gold and black watch on his left wrist and a black bracelet near his right shoulder.
P3 is a woman. She has black hair in heavy dreadlocks, a pink bra with a purple coat over, which has a pink fur hood wrapped around her heads, jade green ripped pants, and yellow snow boots with white heels and a pink inside which is folded over. Her accessories are a gold chain on her neck, the bottom of each cup on her bra, and on her pants, as well as an orange tall circle bracelet on each of her wrists.
P4 is a man with a dark blue beard. For attire, he wears a blue and yellow tank, pink pants with the jacket zipped down, pink and yellow boots, and a golden and dark blue ushanka. He also wears yellow and black necklaces, a purple glove, and a cyan elbow warmer. He also dons dark blue shades.
The background takes place in a tundra night filled with ice sculptures of penguins, polar bears, arctic foxes, reindeers, wolves and other arctic animals. Behind them, there are snowy rocks and ice formations. The sculptures and ice light up with different colors according to the beat. Aurora borealis can also be seen in the background in a starry night. In certain parts, small lights can be seen under the four dancers.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 3: Throw your arms up. P1 and P2 do this while turning to their left, whereas P3 and P4 do this while turning to their right.
Gold Move 2: Same as Gold Moves 1 and 3, but P1 and P2 switch positions along with P3 and P4.
Temperature is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2021
Just Dance Now
- Celebrate Music!
- Temperature is the fifth song by Sean Paul in the series.
- It is his first one as a solo artist.
- “The mattress out” and “Mek baby” are censored.
- The second time “So me give it to” is written, it erroneously appears as “So me give to”.
- Temperature was referenced by Ubisoft in the ESRB label of Just Dance 2021, in which the following lyric was cited: "I got the right tactics to turn you on".
- The preview on the Just Dance UK channel doesn't have the outro.
- One of the pictograms incorrectly places P1 and P4 over P2 and P3, even though the latter are in front.
- Another pictogram cuts the outline around P3’s hips.
- There is a mistake in the choreography: when P3 and P4 are meant to place their hands together, P3 slightly misses P4’s hand.
- There is an editing error in the routine, when P2 and P3 put their hands together, a space between their hands turn black.
- In the pictogram for Gold Move 2, P3 and P4’s colors are flipped.
- The routine, along with the Extreme Version, is in the search tag "Summer", but the costumes and background have nothing to do with summer.
Official Music Video
- File: Temperature jd2020 performerschoreographer.png
- File: Temperature jd2020 p2performer.png
- File:Temperature editing error.png
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|