"Temperature" (Extreme Version) is playable on Just Dance 2021, where it can be unlocked by scoring a Superstar or higher on Temperature (Classic). The routine also appears on 舞力无限, Just Dance Unlimited, and Just Dance Now.
Appearance of the Dancer
The coach resembles P4 of the Classic routine. He now has a clean shaven face and more simple headwear, with a light orange sweatband, exposing more of his black dreadlocks. His outfit is identical to his Classic counterpart except his shoes, which have changed to yellow boots, and his jewelry, which is slightly simpler. The left elbow pad is now lime green instead of cyan, and a new black sweatband is seen on his right arm. He has a glowing aqua blue outline and a light purple glove.
- Main article: Temperature#Background
The background is the sky at night, with kaleidoscopes of various ice sculptures in the Classic Version’s background appearing.
This section is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Spin counter-clockwise while standing up.
Gold Move 2: Jump and throw your hands up.
- Main article: Temperature#General
- Temperature (Extreme Version) is the sixth alternate routine where the dancer wears a similar costume to a coach in the Classic routine, after Giddy on Up (Giddy on Out) (Hold My Hand), Call Me Maybe (Alternate), Tribal Dance (Katana Version), Umbrella (With an Umbrella) and Medicina (Extreme Version).
- However, it is the first time where the two coaches are performed by different people.
- The routine, along with the Classic Version, is in the search tag "Summer", but the costume and background have nothing to do with summer.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|