- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Mashups
- 5 Captions
- 6 Appearances in Playlists
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Gallery
- 9 Videos
- 10 References
- 11 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with yellow hair in a bob, a blue masquerade mask, a yellow cardigan, a dark pink skirt, light blue socks with orange stripes, pink shoes with orange soles, and yellow lipstick. Her outfit flashes different colors throughout the song. She has a blue outline and there is a glow surrounding it that changes colors.
In the remake, her outline changes to purple when the background is blue, and the stripes on the socks and the soles of her shoes are yellow. Her lipstick is also much clearer and her mouth does not appear to be as big as before. The glow around her outline has also been removed.
The background has some moving walls; portions of it turn around at some points. They will either be red or blue. The title appears whenever it is sung in different fonts on the walls. When the walls are turned halfway, there will be a black background behind it with floating triangles in different colors, such as green, white, etc.
In the remake, The title appears but only one of the same word appears at the time, the font is the same for all the words and the words appear in the center instead of all over the walls. The triangles that appear in the black background are also all green in the remake.
There are 6 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Put your right hand on your chest and quickly slide it up.
That’s Not My Name appears in the following Mashups:
That’s Not My Name appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Double Wind Up
- Swinging Snap
That’s Not My Name is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- The song is shortened by only ten seconds from the music video version. However, it is shortened by about two minutes from the full song.
- In Just Dance 2, the last line in the lyrics fades off abruptly while sung.
- The colored panels are taken from one of the music videos. However, they do not actually turn around in the music video and are simply filmed from both sides.
- In the menu icon for Just Dance 2, it is shown that the dancer has yellow lipstick and wears a hot pink masquerade mask and a red undershirt. However, in the actual routine, the lipstick is barely visible and she wears a cyan masquerade mask and a white undershirt instead.
- However, this is not the case in the remade icon, although it keeps the now darker lipstick in the square, being more visible in the routine.
- At one point of the remake, the coach’s outline slightly glows more when her color scheme turns into black and blue.
- In the old Just Dance Now servers, unused menu assets in the style of Just Dance 3 and Just Dance: Greatest Hits/Best Of are used, implying that That’s Not My Name was planned to return in one of these games.
- The Beta coach selection image is used in the Just Dance Now release notification.
- When the remake was first uploaded to the Just Dance Now servers, the Just Dance 2 pictograms were used (according to the script in No Control’s Mashup) and the lyrics were yellow (according to this video and to the coach’s appearance in No Control’s Mashup). However, after its official release in Just Dance Unlimited, the lyrics color was changed to cream yellow, and new pictograms in Just Dance 2019 style were made.
- In the remake, the Gold Move pictogram has a thicker glow. This happens because its new pictograms were created during the production of Just Dance 2019, where this phenomenon is very recurring.
- The pictograms for the remake have names that reference Macarena and Britney Spears.
- Due to That’s Not My Name not having any assigned banner colors in the Just Dance Unlimited files, the menu colors of the game (depending which game the player uses that is compatible with banner files, like Just Dance 2017 and Just Dance 2018) are used for the banner when the song is selected.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|