Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a man. He has an orange afro, and he wears a red and orange jumper with a wide collar and puffy sleeves with white stars, orange pants with other white stars, a red belt, and red shoes.
His color scheme is heavily changed in Just Dance Now, his afro is now brown and his suit is brown and golden.
The color scheme of the coach was originally dark fuchsia for the hair and the torso area, and the rest of the outfit was light blue instead of the brown and golden suit shown in the final remake.
The background is mostly green, with a wavy light green, dark green, and white line. There are big white stars and small spinning stars on each side. There is also a spinning disco ball that shines.
The background is updated, with bigger spinning stars floating either up and down or side to side. The lines now shine too. There are also two green bumps on each side.
The background is now mostly red and orange and has been entirely remade. There is a big red, purple, and orange wave that goes up and down. There is also now a purple and blue center, with orange and red "rays" spinning around it. There are also red and white stars on each side. Behind everything is a flashing purple background.
There are 5 Gold Moves in this routine from Just Dance 3 onwards, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Raise your arms in a flex position.
That’s the Way (I Like It) appears in the following Mashups:
- Ain't No Mountain High Enough (Funky)
- Fancy (Retro Men)
- Love You Like A Love Song
- Mas Que Nada
- What Makes You Beautiful
That’s the Way (I Like It) appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves:
- 70’s Lock
- Flower Planter
- Flower Power
- Funky Baby
- Hair Do
- Hello Baby
Appearances in Playlists
That’s the Way (I Like It) is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- All Songs S-Z
- The background is the most animated in Just Dance.
- This is the second song (after Step By Step) originated from Just Dance to appear on Just Dance Now.
- The files for the Just Dance 3 version have been found in the Just Dance: Greatest Hits ISO.
- In the Just Dance Now remake, the coach was intended to appear with a different color scheme (dark fuchsia and light blue instead of golden and brown). The background was also in a lighter shade.
- His facial expressions are more visible on the beta square.
- In the Just Dance 3 and the remade routine, there is a male voice that says "Let's groove, let's boom, let's dance!" at the beginning of the routine.
- In the original Just Dance Unlimited preview for the routine, the Beta background is used, and the coach is absent.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|