"#thatPower" (On-Stage Mode) is playable on Just Dance 2014 as a downloadable routine. The routine is also playable on Just Dance Now and Just Dance Unlimited, where the routine is referred to as "#thatPower" (Sing-Along).
Appearance of the Dancers
P1 and P3 are the backup dancers. Both of them are males with cyan futuristic-like sunglasses. They wear tuxedo-like shirts with gold accents, black vests, and black shoes. However, the hair is different. P1 has short, black hair and P3 has black hair tied in a bun.
P2 is the lead dancer. He is a man with a visor-like mask. He wears a yellow vest with a zebra-striped shirt, black drop-crotch pants, and cyan shoes.
During the part after the second verse, all coaches turn into grayish holograms.
The usual background from Just Dance 2014 On-Stage routines. It flashes mostly blue, magenta, light purple, orange and red.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine for P1/P3 (all of which are the same) and 4 Gold Moves for P2:
Gold Moves 1, 2, and 3 (P2)/All Gold Moves (P1/P3):
- P1/P3: Cross your arms.
- P2: Put your arms outward by your side as if you are flexing your biceps.
Gold Move 4 (P2): Punch the air.
#thatPower (Sing-Along) is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- All Songs A-E
- Main article: ThatPOWER#General
- #thatPower (On-Stage) is the only downloadable On-Stage routine.
- It is also the only downloadable Trio in the main series.
- #thatPower (On-Stage) is the only On-Stage routine to only consist of male dancers.
- As opposed to all other routines for #thatPOWER, the lyrics read "They call me Will-a/Stay so cool I'm chilly" instead of "They call me Willy/Stay so cool I’m chilli".
- In Just Dance Unlimited, as opposed to all Just Dance 2014 maps that were released in the service from November 2015 to August 2016, the glass effect has not been removed from the menu square.
- The Just Dance Unlimited menu colors 2A and 2B were originally supposed to be in shades of orange, as seen in a video showing one of the early versions of Just Dance 2017. They were later changed to pink in the final version.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|