|This article is a stub. You could help this Wiki by expanding it.|
The Art of Just Dance (10th Anniversary Edition) is an artbook based on the Just Dance franchise. It was initially made for Ubisoft Star Players and Developers, but it was later given as a prize in a contest Ubisoft made for the franchise's 10th anniversary.
- Avatars: a collection of various avatars in their sticker appearance (including 舞力全开：活力派, 舞力全开2017, and World Dance Floor bosses).
- Preface: group photos of Ubisoft Studios workers, along with a thank note from Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot.
- Behind-The-Scenes: includes some Behind-the-Scenes pictures of the franchise, along with concept arts for coaches.
- Coaches: Includes a variety of album coaches of songs (excluding spin-offs); this covers from the first game to Just Dance 2020 (including 舞力全开2015, Yo-kai Watch Dance: Just Dance Special Version, and 舞力全开2017).
- Photos from events: includes photos from events (such as E3, Just Dance Live, etc).
- Fanarts: shows some creations made by fans.
- Pictograms: an expansive showcase of some pictograms in the franchise.
- Trivias: interesting facts about the Just Dance franchise.
- Timeline of games: a timeline with games from main series, along with NTSC and PAL covers, coaches from each game, and screenshots.
- Arts: arts with various themes, which include coaches and background elements.
- Thank note: page with names of Ubisoft Workers and "THANKS" on the center of page.
- In the Timeline section, the page dedicated to Just Dance 2020 includes the Beta version of the All Stars Mode menu.