- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Community Remix
- 5 Appearances in Mashups
- 6 Appearances in Playlists
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Gallery
- 9 Videos
- 10 References
- 11 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is a young adult man. He wears a red backward cap, black framed sunglasses, a red sweater with dark red stripes, a white shirt underneath the sweater, black capris, and red and white sneakers. His hat and sweater change colors accordingly; these colors include green, black, and silver.
The background is a multi-colored void that constantly changes color to red, grey, black, and green. There are many other animated elements, such as clones of the coach, half cut lemons, bulbs, waves, lyrics of the song, rockets, cameras, and many more. The background also has fizzy and bubbly animation in accordance with the product placement. Occasionally, the coach appears in the background in a different color scheme than the coach the player is following.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Put your arms up while your right leg is slightly raised.
Gold Move 2: Similar to Gold Move 1, but shaking with your hips.
The Community Remix does not list the names of the players within it.
The Choice Is Yours appears in the following Mashups:
Appearances in Playlists
The Choice Is Yours is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- All Songs S-Z
- This is the third song promoted by Coca-Cola, after The World is Ours and Movement is Happiness (Find Your Thing). It is followed by Taste The Feeling.
- This is the first of them to instantly be available to every region, including the United States and Canada.
- This is the third song to make its debut in Just Dance Now, after Movement is Happiness (Find Your Thing) and India Waale.
- This is one of the several coaches to follow the lyrics (when "Clap my hands, stomp my feet" is sung the coach does the same). This also occurs in The Fox (What Does The Fox Say?)’s Campfire dance.
- The song has replaced Movement is Happiness (Find Your Thing) as the first free Coca-Cola song in the free menu.
- The line "Your smile like a crown" is misinterpreted as "Your smile just like a crown".
- The dancer's sweater and hat change colors numerous times. These colors are red, silver, black, and green (which resembles Coca-Cola). They and some elements of the background are made to represent classic Coke, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, and Coke Life respectively.
- Also, they are referenced in one of the song's lyrics: "Choose from zero, green, red or light".
- This is the first song from Just Dance 2016 to not require a Just Dance 2016 pass to be playable on Just Dance Now. The second is Drop the Mambo and the third is Chiwawa, both of which were free for a brief period of time.
- This song's Community Remix contest is the first one to be interrupted and renewed later.
- This is one of the several non-Unlimited tracks on Just Dance 2016 to not be part of a Dance Quest.
- On seventh-gen consoles, the album background is mirrored.
- As of March 10th, 2016, this song was replaced by Taste The Feeling as the free song on Just Dance 2016.
- After the song was replaced by Taste The Feeling on Just Dance Now, the song was unlockable with Mojo Coins for a short period of time. However, it later became a VIP/Just Dance 2016 Song Pack exclusive a day later.
- Also, there is a glitch on Just Dance Now. When browsing through the song selection menu, there is no VIP symbol on the menu square, but there is one on the phone. Plus, it says you can purchase it with Mojo Coins when you actually cannot.
- The song's Community Remix square has two different versions, one of each being used in Just Dance Unlimited and Just Dance Now; in the Just Dance Unlimited square, the coach image that's being used is the coach selection image, while on the Just Dance Now square, the coach image from the Classic square is used.
- As of April 21st, 2016, Just Dance Unlimited now uses the Just Dance Now version of the square.
- Along with I Gotta Feeling, the Community Remix's square was in poor quality on Just Dance Unlimited. However, the square was updated to be in high quality on April 15th, 2016.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|