Appearance of the Dancers
The coach is a boy dressed as a cowboy. He wears a brown cowboy hat, with an orange and white pleated long sleeve button shirt with a brown open sleeveless vest over it. He also wears a pair of black pants supported by a brown belt as well as black shoes on his feet.
The coach is accompanied by a pair of girls as background dancers. The left dancer wears a yellow cowboy hat, long black hair with a long tail, red T-shirt, brown skirt, and brown leather boots. The right dancer wears a brown cowboy hat, red shirt with a dark yellow vest, denim skirt, and leather boots.
The routine takes place in a Far West themed farm with a warehouse, many cacti, and mountains on the horizon.
There are 6 Gold Moves in the routine, and all of them are the same:
All Gold Moves: Skip in place and swing your arms from side to side, like you are doing a little jig.
- The Hokey Pokey is the oldest song on Just Dance Kids 2.
- The lyrics is based on the Shakers song Hinkum-Booby as well as the lyrics based more on the modern variants with slight differences.
- The cover starts with the hand sections instead of the foot sections.
- The version used in the Just Dance Unlimited files is slightly different than the one used in Just Dance Kids 2.
- The remake for this song uses the instrumental from the French and German versions which removes some instruments from the original track.
- https://youtu.be/dXYE1b8HSLM?t=3m59s (Archive)
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|