"The Master Blaster" by Inspector Marceau is featured on Just Dance 3 (as an unlockable song), Just Dance Now, and Just Dance Unlimited. It was also featured on 舞力全开：活力派 before the shutdown of the game.
- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Mashups
- 5 Appearances in Playlists
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Videos
- 9 References
- 10 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
P1 seems to be a thief. She has jet black hair in a very long ponytail, a red mask, a black and red jumpsuit, long, sleek gloves, a white ribbon around her waist, and black boots.
P2 seems to be a detective. He has fuzzy jet black hair, a red hat with a purple ribbon, a purple suit, a white ribbon around his waist, white pants, red socks, and black shoes.
The background is a splitter. On the left is a jewelry shop with a large metal box which is locked. Behind it is a glass case with a necklace on display and on the right side of that there is a door. On top of the door there is a sign that says "JEWELRY Robin". The right seems to be a detective’s office. It has drawers whose color seems to match the wall paper. There is a door that says Detective Thomas Dance. Soon, it changes to a city, with cars and skyscrapers.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: This is a left-to-right Wave Gold Move:
- P1: Put your hands up in the air and lunge slightly forward.
- P2: Put your hands up in the air and lean backward.
Gold Move 3:
- P1: Throw both hands in the air.
- P2: Kneel and put your arms to the right like you are shooting somebody.
The Master Blaster appeared in the following Mashup:
- What Is Love (Icebreakers)
The Master Blaster appears in the following playlists:
Just Dance 3
Just Dance Now
- The artist’s name is a pun based off Inspector Clouseau from the Pink Panther franchise.
- On 舞力全开：活力派, the title and the artist’s name are slightly altered through their Chinese translation: "The Master Blaster" is changed to "爆破大师" ("Master Blasting"), and "Inspector Marceau" is changed to "督察马修" ("Inspector Matthew").
- According to the sign in the background, P1’s name is "Jewelry Robin" and P2’s name is "Inspector Thomas Dance".
- This makes The Master Blaster’s coaches the second in the series to be given names, after Barbie Girl.
- P1’s outfit, according to a promotional picture, was initially in shades of red and fuchsia, instead of red and dark violet.
- On the Wii and PS3 version of Just Dance 3, the last Gold Move is affected by a glitch: when it is performed, the effect flashes twice in a split second and the screen flashes twice as well.
- At the end of the remake, P1 can be briefly seen releasing his arms down from his pose made in Gold Move 3 before completely fading away.
- In the Just Dance Now files, there is an unfinished pictogram: it features only P1, and it is very off-centered, proving the fact that it was not finished.
- The files also feature eight other unused pictograms.
- In Just Dance Unlimited via Just Dance 2016, there is a glitch: sometimes, after playing this routine, Gangnam Style (P2)’s avatar is unlocked instead of the actual avatar.
- In the remake , the album coach has the Just Dance 2014-2015 white fade at the bottom.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|