Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a man that has black hair and a black beard. He wears a black leather jacket, a blue polo shirt, black pants with a black belt, silver sneakers, a black and white cap, and a silver dog tag.
The background first has bright vertical blue lights that go up and down according to the beat. After that, a blue horizontal light appears before him. At the chorus, there are flashing lights similar to those in Hot For Me.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 3: Slowly bend your right arm upward while tilting to the left, and cross your legs.
Gold Move 2: Put your right hand on your face as if you were about to grab an imaginary cap, and throw your left hand out and cross your legs.
The Other Side is featured in the following Mashups:
The Other Side appears in Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves:
- Charismatic Punch
- Cross Face
- Don’t Touch Me
- Epic Dancing
- Epic Muscles
- Geometric Dance
- Groovy Plane
- Groovy Run
- Radical Geometry
- Scales Walk
The Other Side is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- The Other Side is the first song by Jason Derulo in the series.
- The Other Side became the first NTSC exclusive to return in Just Dance Now.
- "Drunk" is censored.
- However, it is still audible the first time it is said.
- There is a lyric bug where the line "In the beginning" appears before the song starts.
- The Other Side was referenced by Ubisoft in the ESRB label of Just Dance 2014, in which the following lyrics were cited: "Bind your hands all over me/And then you bite your lip/Whisper and say/We’re going all the way . . .We’ll be lovers for sho".
- The lyric "And then you bite your lip" is misspelled as "And the you bite your lip" in the rating.
- The Other Side was planned to have a Party Master Mode, but it was ultimately cancelled. Some unused files can still be found in the game.
- If one look closely at the dancer, one can see the color of his shirt changes to tan at a few points of the routine.
- On September 17, 2013, Just Dance’s American YouTube channel uploaded a video with Jason Derulo himself saying that he was excited to have one of his songs in the game and told the viewers to try his dance and show him what they got.
- Sometimes, the menu icon does not appear in the menu of Just Dance 2014.
- Despite the coach having an official avatar, it is not available on the NTSC version of Just Dance 2014.
- However, in the PAL region, the purchase of the DLC version comes with the avatar.
- The Just Dance Now files for this song show that Gold Move 2 was not supposed to be a Gold Move. There are also two unused pictograms in it.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|