Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers are both young-adult women dressed in R&R clothing.
P1 has purple hair in green curlers. She wears a green dress with white lacing around her lower breasts and the end of the dress. She also has a green bracelet on her right wrist. She is barefoot.
P2 has frizzy purple hair in pigtails tied by pink ribbons. She wears a purple dress with pink lining and a pink line around her chest area. She is barefoot.
In the remake both dancers have different color schemes and their faces are less visible. They now have a purple glowing outline.
P1 has her hair in a light shade of blue with dark red curlers. Her dress is now light blue, and the lace elements are now dark red. Her bracelet is also now light blue.
P2 has dark red hair. Her dress is now dark red, and the pink elements of her dress are now in a light shade of blue. Her ribbons are also light blue.
The background takes place in a barber shop. There are arm chairs, as well as a striped blue, white and red barber shop pole. The floor tiles are light and dark green in color, and they make a checkered pattern. Hearts, bubbles, and kissy lips appear floating in the background throughout the routine.
In the Just Dance Now remake, the floor tiles are now dark green and orange with reflective features. Also in the remake, the orange parts on the walls and furniture are now red.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Point at each other.
Gold Moves 2 and 3: Throw your arms out. For P1, have your left arm vertical and your right arm horizontal. For P2, do the exact opposite.
- With 29 letters (not counting spaces and the brackets), this is the song with the longest title in Just Dance 2.
- The last line of the song fades off abruptly while it is sung.
- In the Just Dance 2 menu icon, P1's hair is brown but it is green in-game.
- In the remake, both coaches have the same colored glove. This is the one out of 2 routines to have this element in the remake.
- In the Just Dance Now pictogram sprite, a few unused pictograms can be found. Most of them are different representations of moves in the routine.
- P1's hair constantly clips through grey. This was fixed in the remake.
- The remake is based on a different take of the choreography.
- The album coach, which was first shown in The Art of Just Dance (10th Anniversary Edition), is made in the style of the Just Dance 2014 and 2015 album coaches.
- This is the only album coach in the book with that style, as the rest of the album coaches with that style were remade.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|