|Yes I do the cleaning!
This article requires cleanup. Please correct any grammatical/spelling errors.
The Smurfs Dance Party is a video game developed by Land Ho! and published by Ubisoft. The game was released for the Wii, coinciding with the release of the The Smurfs movie.
Dance with friends to chart-topping singles! Dance with the movie's legendary characters and heroes: Papa Smurf, Smurfette, Clumsy Smurf and more! Real moves: iconic, easy to follow dance moves choreographed by real experts in different styles of music! All new modes and songs: party to hours of fun multi-player modes for kids and parents!
Gameplay consists of moving the Wii Remote in sync with the dancer's arm movements, similar in style to Ubisoft's Just Dance game series. Points are scored according to how well your moves are in sync with the dancers.
The tracklist consists of 25 songs.
- An asterisk (*) indicates this song is covered in-game.
- Parentheses () indicate the cover artist(s).
- A (L) indicated this song can be played in different languages in-game.
|Go Go Go Get It
|Drew Ryan Scott||2011||1||3||Trio||Gutsy/Papa/Brainy|
|More Than a Name
|Drew Ryan Scott||2011||1||1||Solo||Clumsy|
|Very Blue Moon
|Mike Eagle and Tom Zehnder||2011||1||1||Solo||Gargamel|
|We Have Us
|Drew Ryan Scott, Lily Howard, and Tom Zehnder||2011||1||1||Trio||Gutsy/Papa/Brainy|
|Welcome to New York
|Mike Eagle and Tom Zehnder||2011||2||2||Duet||Clumsy/Grouchy|
|Mr. Smurftastic||Justin Bowler||1996||1||1||Duet||Clumsy/Grouchy|
|Living Color||Gigi Abraham||2011||2||3||Trio||Gusty/Grouchy/Brainy|
|Like Whoa*||Aly and AJ
|Blame It on the Boogie*||Mick Jackson
|The Noisy Smurf||Walmes Steeges||1996||2||2||Trio||Grouchy/Smurfette/Clumsy|
|Smurfs (Main Title)*||The Smurfs
|I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me)*||Whitney Houston
|We Like to Smurf It*||Reel 2 Real feat. The Mad Stuntman
|A Year Without Rain*||Selena Gomez & the Scene
|Walking on Sunshine*||Katrina and the Waves (Gigi Abraham)||1985||2||2||Duet||Smurfette/Papa|
|Who Let the Smurfs Out?*||Baha Men
(Tom Zehnder and Brian Ibarra)
|Boom Shack-A-Lak*||Apache Indian
|Barbara Streisand*||Duck Sauce
|Just the Way You Are*||Bruno Mars
(Drew Ryan Scott)
|Smurf This Way||Drew Ryan Scott and Tom Zehnder||1975||3||3||Duet||Grouchy/Brainy|
|Higher*||Taio Cruz featuring Kylie Minogue (Drew Ryan Scott and David Lee Brandt)||2011||3||3||Solo||Gutsy|
|One of the Boys||Katy Perry||2008||2||3||Solo||Smurfette|
Resources can be found here
Content descriptors: Mild Lyrics
Other: No Interactive Elements
Rating Summary: This is a rhythm-and-dance simulation game based on the animated movie The Smurfs. Players follow on-screen cues to perform dance moves and score points. Some songs are based on contemporary hits, and contain lines that are mostly comical in context (e.g., “An' I Smurfed her just a little kiss,” “I was a Smurf-school loser/Never made it with a lady” and “Her laugh, her laugh/She hates but I think it's so sexy”)
Resources can be found here
- The Smurfs Dance Party is the first game in the spinoff-series to have trios. Just Dance 2014 was their first use in the main series.
- This game uses 3D animated models as coaches, rather than using pre-recorded video for coaches, as had been done before in previous games.
- This game has anti piracy measures. If the game detects the player is using an IOS other than the one that is utilized by the game, it will display the words "MetaFortress RESPONSE!" and then freeze.
- One of the Boys is the only song in the game that is not covered or an original song made for the game.
- This game uses chapters.
- All backgrounds are still shots from various scenes from The Smurfs movie.
- Leftovers and unused content of Just Dance Kids can be found in the files.
For a full list of The Smurfs Dance Party’s Beta elements, see The Smurfs Dance Party/Beta Elements.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|