Appearance of the Dancers
P1, a man, has a beanie and a black crew neck with an image of a three-scoop ice-cream cone. He is wearing underneath a pink T-shirt which is only visible when he does certain moves. He is also wearing a pair of blue jeans and a pair of gold-and-black shoes.
P2, a woman, has blonde hair with a pink bow and a pink dress with high tops. She also has a yellow belt.
The background is simple with yellow and red balloons that are scattered around the whole background. The balloons in the background change color to green, white and teal, and light pink and teal. White particles float in the air.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1:
- P1: Go back and raise your hands.
- P2: Move your arms to the left quickly, as if you are pushing P1.
Gold Move 2:
- P1: Pump the air with both hands.
- P2: Pump the air with your right hand.
Appearances in Playlists
The Way is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2019
- Declare Your Love!
Just Dance Now
- Emotions in Motion
- All Songs S-Z
Just Dance Unlimited
- Just Dance 2014
- Unlimited S-Z
- The Way is the first song by Ariana Grande in the series.
- "Freak" and "I just crush a lot" are censored. The latter was already censored in the original version of the song.
- P1 won in the Most Stylish Male Coach category at the first Just Dance Awards. 
- In the coach selection screen, P1 makes the same pose as P2 from Blurred Lines did.
- The Way has a Dancemas ornament which is available via Twitter.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|