Appearance of the Dancers
The coaches are a duet of businessmen. They both have a solid black and white outline.
P1 has a black buzzcut and a full black beard and mustache. He wears a light blue V-neck sweater over a mint green collared shirt and yellow tie. Over that is a light pink suit jacket with a yellow interior and tweed grid pattern. His bottoms are royal blue slacks held up with a yellow and black belt. He completes his outfit with black business shoes, light blue socks, and a golden square watch with a black strap. His glove is purple.
P2 has a short black pompadour hairstyle and black square-framed eyeglasses. He is seen wearing a mint green button-up shirt with a yellow and dandelion yellow-striped skinny tie. He also wears a yellow blazer, purple slacks, and a simple black belt. His shoes are black loafers worn with pink socks. A gold watch is on the right wrist, and his glove is royal blue.
The background takes place in a minimalist animated office setting, with identical office workers working at their desks and managers ordering around. The desks and their workers duplicate and change position throughout the chorus. Eight arms are seen at a purple table, passing various papers, notebooks, and mobile devices to one another. The center hand on top and bottom fight over and tear a notebook and a document at one point. A few more hands are then seen at an orange table, operating cameras, passing papers, looking through color swatches, and flicking a pencil. A printer spits out papers with the dancers posing on it, and then more pages rapidly to the music.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Shake your body and wave your right arm in a circle.
Gold Move 2: This is a Wave Gold Move that progresses in the following order:
- P1: Lean to the left and move your right arm downwards.
- P2: Lean to the right and move your right arm upwards.
The Weekend is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2021
- There are a total of 5 pictogram errors:
- In two pictograms, P1’s right arm blends with the top of P2’s body.
- In two others, there is no outline around the end of P1’s left arm, making it appear to blend in with his torso.
- In one of those, the outline around the end of P2’s left arm is incomplete.
- In another one, the top and bottom of P1’s guide arrow is glitchy.
- The album background is mirrored.
- In the preview gameplay, the pictogram bar was ancient pink instead of indigo.
- P1’s avatar can be found in the background of All You Gotta Do (Is Just Dance) (Alternate).
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|