"There Is Nothing Better In The World (Ничего на свете лучше нету)" by Oleg Anofriyev (credited as Bremenskiye Muzykanty in-game) is featured on the Russian version of Just Dance 2019. It is also featured on Just Dance Unlimited in the rest of the world and on Just Dance Now.
Appearance of the Dancers
The coaches are the characters from The Bremen Town Musicians.
P1 is Troubadour, one of the movie’s main characters. He has a blonde mullet and is wearing a 1960's style orange jumpsuit with a V-cut chest and bell-bottom pants along with a black belt and a pair of black shoes.
P2 is a blue dog with a pair of floppy ears. He has a gold locket around his neck.
P3 is a black and white cat. He has a butterfly with orange and red circles on the wings placed on his chest like a bowtie.
P4 is a white rooster. He wears a pair of blue thick square glasses and an orange belt. His comb, claws and wattle are orange.
The background starts off as forest with multiple trees, with birds and butterflies flying in front of the them.
As soon as the song starts, the scenery slowly moves to the right and the trees suddenly start bouncing up and down and moving to the left. After a while, the background turns into grassy hills with a windmill in the background. After this, houses, fountains and bell towers come bouncing up and down, or moving to the left and right along with the beat, with smoke coming out of the trees. Men and women (depicted as villagers) stand in the background waving to the screen; some of them are standing on the ground, while others pop out of windows of the village houses. Suddenly, the background turns into sunset, and then into night; the elements are the same as before, except for the houses now having lit rooms. Suddenly, the background stops at a fountain with flowing water and multiple bell towers with bells ringing in the background. The coaches then walk off the screen from there.
There is 1 Gold Move in this routine:
Gold Move: Put your left hand on your hip and bring your right arm down quickly.
- There Is Nothing Better In The World is the fourth Russian-language song in the series.
- The Russian word for “Bremen”, “Бремен”, can be seen in the background.
- P4 is the third known coach that is portrayed by a dancer of the opposite gender from the coach’s supposed gender, after Drop the Mambo and P2-C3 of The Way I Are (Dance With Somebody).
- Although P2, P3 and P4 are pretending to play instruments during the song, the instruments do not appear in the pictograms.
- At one point of the routine, P4’s beak will appear to be blue instead of yellow.
- While the menu icon uses the background during the first verse of the song, the album background uses the sunset background, which is used between the second and the third verse.
- Besides, the scenery in the album background is not crooked, as opposed to the one in the menu icon.
- In the preview, the pictograms have default colors.
- On October 24, 2018, There Is Nothing Better In The World was removed from Just Dance Unlimited along with Hala Bel Khamis and On Ne Porte Pas De Sous-Vêtements.
- On October 29, 2018, it was restored to Just Dance Unlimited. However, it was removed again the following day.
- It was later restored on December 20, 2018.
- There Is Nothing Better In The World is mistakenly placed at the end of the A-E section on Just Dance Now.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|