"These Boots Are Made For Walking" by Nancy Sinatra (covered by The Girly Team in-game) is featured on Just Dance 2016, Just Dance Now, and Just Dance Unlimited. The title in the latter is changed to "These Boots Are Made For Walkin’".
- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Dance Quests
- 5 Appearances in Playlists
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Videos
- 9 References
- 10 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with short pink curly hair and wears a blue, yellow, black, cranberry, and white tunic, orange knee-high socks, and bluish-white boots. She also has a bow, which blends in with her hair. She has solid black outline that is surrounded by a blue glow.
The background is mainly orange, dark blue, and pink. Various circles of different colors appear on different backdrops. It also showcases the woman’s boots in different shades of colors. At the end, many colorful woman’s boots start walking and distorts afterwards.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
All Gold Moves: Put your hands up by your head with your hip to the right.
These Boots Are Made For Walking appears in the following Dance Quest maps:
These Boots Are Made For Walking is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- These Boots Are Made For Walking is the second song by Nancy Sinatra in the series, after Somethin’ Stupid with Frank Sinatra, which was also covered.
- These Boots Are Made For Walking is the tenth cover by The Girly Team in the series, after Baby One More Time, Twist and Shake It, Oops!...I Did It Again, Ain't No Other Man, So Glamorous, Flashdance ... What a Feeling, Fame (in Just Dance Now and Unlimited), Macarena and Dancing Diva.
- Hit The Road Jack, Let’s Groove and These Boots Are Made For Walking are the first three covers to feature vocals from Jane Child.
- However, These Boots Are Made For Walking is the first one where she is credited as the main vocalist.
- On the back of some PAL covers, this song is credited as These Boots Are Made For Walkin’.
- In the album coach and the coach selection image, the coach has a blue smooth outline instead of the black thick one in the menu icon and in the gameplay.
- These Boots Are Made For Walking is affected by two bugs on Just Dance 2016, specifically on the Xbox 360:
- When I'm An Albatraoz and These Boots Are Made For Walking were first added to Just Dance Now, they could not be bought with the Just Dance 2016 pack. This was later fixed.
- Pictograms of the song were remade on February 4, 2021.
Behind the Scenes
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|