| Remove the bandaids!
This article contains images or videos with watermarks. If possible, please replace them with non-watermarked media.
Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is a woman with a black afro held up by a hot pink headband. She wears a light blue bandana around her neck, a yellow-and-magenta jacket with a brown belt, a magenta skirt, and a pair of yellow-orange boots. Her appearance seems to be taken from the popular style in the late 60s for an African-American woman. She has a light blue outline. She resembles Aretha Franklin.
In the remake, her outline is pink, and her face is no longer visible.
Just Dance 3 (Wii/PS3)
The routine takes place in one of the most detailed backgrounds in the game. It has trumpets, drums, and musical notes that appear at certain points. They seem to be behind a rotating Earth. The rest of the background, especially the bushes, seem to be paper cutouts.
Just Dance 3 (Xbox 360)
In the Xbox 360 version, there are much more trees and flowers, and the instruments pop up more and disappear more slowly.
In the remake, the paper-like bushes are colored in a better way and the camera moves up and down slowly, as if it was hanging onto a balloon. The background is completely black at the beginning, and confetti is seen raining down near the end.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Raise your right hand up with a slight bend of your elbow.
Gold Moves 3 and 4: Put both of your hands one over the other above your head and then separate them by moving your left hand to the left and your right hand to the right.
Think appears in the following Mashups:
- Ain't No Mountain High Enough (Funky)
- Barbra Streisand
- Can't Take My Eyes Off You
- Oh No!
- Papaoutai (Ultra Violet)
Think appears in Puppet Master Modes in Just Dance 4. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Afro Groove
- Afro Swing
- On The Beat
- Think About It
Think appears in the following playlists:
Just Dance 3
- Oldies but goldies
- The cover is in the style of the version heard in the movie, The Blues Brothers.
- In the .json file from the Just Dance Now archives, the artist is mistakenly credited as "Think".
- There are some serious glitches when this coach appears in the Mashups in Just Dance 2015 on the Wii: players cannot get any points when she appears. Instead, they will always get an "X" or, when they just shake their hand, an "OK".
- In some Mashups, players can also also get a "X" on Wii and Wii U when the coach uses her left hand (which is usually not tracked on remote consoles).
- In the NTSC manual of Just Dance 3, Think’s place in the tracklist was switched with Lollipop.
- On the menu icon, the coach’s skirt has two black lines (dark red in the remake). However, they are very pixelated in the actual gameplay and barely visible, causing them to appear purple.
- Also, the blue motif on her top on the square is different in the remake: instead of circles, it is a long curvy stripe, resembling more the in-game coach.
- In the Just Dance Now files, there are five Beta pictograms.
- The second one shows one of the last moves of the routine with a different color (a red-fuchsia gradient with a cobalt arrow).
- During the last verse of the routine, the coach makes a slight mistake on a move: she moves her arms to the left as if she was performing this move, but then she makes the correct one (this one).
- Two editing mistakes can be found on some pictograms:
- In the first one, the semi-transparent version of the left arm is more reddish at the bottom.
- In the second one, small corners of the bottom of the arrows, which are supposed to be faded in that part, can be seen on the arms.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|