FANDOM


  • Title.

      Loading editor
    • Shape of You's routine is the third best of Just Dance 2018, and Waka Waka's routine is the eighth worst.

      Also, Fancy (Twice Song)'s routine is better than everybody is saying about it.

      Don't know if this last one is unpopular or not, but out of all songs that were included in Just Dance 2020, 7 Rings is the absolute worst. Which is saying something considering Baby Shark is in the game.

        Loading editor
    • I agree with most of those opinions except for Waka Waka. Even then, both of Waka Waka's alternates are way better.

        Loading editor
    • It's funny because usually I welcome Ariana Grande music in Just Dance. No Tears Left To Cry ended up being my favorite routine of Just Dance 2019, and even God Is A Woman isn't half bad. It's just 7 Rings I hate. It's her worst song by far. None of what I love about Ariana Grande exists in that song.

        Loading editor
    • 7 Rings reminds me a lot of Boom Boom Pow by Black Eyed Peas. Soulless, boring, and has nothing with what made the artist (or in this case, group) good.

        Loading editor
    • BiIvaMunner wrote:
      7 Rings reminds me a lot of Boom Boom Pow by Black Eyed Peas. Soulless, boring, and has nothing with what made the artist (or in this case, group) good.

      Boom Boom Pow is great tf?

        Loading editor
    • ConnortheUnicorn wrote:
      BiIvaMunner wrote:
      7 Rings reminds me a lot of Boom Boom Pow by Black Eyed Peas. Soulless, boring, and has nothing with what made the artist (or in this case, group) good.
      Boom Boom Pow is great tf?

      It's a good song, but it is far from a good Black Eyed Peas song. It doesn't have the signature style that made the Black Eyed Peas a beloved group. It's just another late 2000s song that meets the standards of other late 2000s songs. Could have just as easily been the song of another artist like Usher or Pitbull. It doesn't hold up nearly as well as I Gotta Feeling, Pump It, Just Can't Get Enough, The Time, or Let's Get It Started.

        Loading editor
    • The Genocidal Pacifist wrote:
      ConnortheUnicorn wrote:
      BiIvaMunner wrote:
      7 Rings reminds me a lot of Boom Boom Pow by Black Eyed Peas. Soulless, boring, and has nothing with what made the artist (or in this case, group) good.
      Boom Boom Pow is great tf?
      It's a good song, but it is far from a good Black Eyed Peas song. It doesn't have the signature style that made the Black Eyed Peas a beloved group. It's just another late 2000s song that meets the standards of other late 2000s songs. Could have just as easily been the song of another artist like Usher or Pitbull. It doesn't hold up nearly as well as I Gotta Feeling, Pump It, Just Can't Get Enough, The Time, or Let's Get It Started.

      I feel like your critiques go to The Time in my eyes.

        Loading editor
    • Kanetrealms wrote:

      I feel like your critiques go to The Time in my eyes.

      Absolutely not. That is a song only the Black Eyed Peas could do. In fact, besides I Gotta Feeling, I will argue that it is the most BEP song in BEP's library.

        Loading editor
    • The Genocidal Pacifist wrote:
      Kanetrealms wrote:

      I feel like your critiques go to The Time in my eyes.

      Absolutely not. That is a song only the Black Eyed Peas could do. In fact, besides I Gotta Feeling, I will argue that it is the most BEP song in BEP's library.

      I meant your critiques of the song being ordinary and meh.

        Loading editor
    • Are you and I even listening to the same song?

        Loading editor
    • We have different ears, one with horrible hearing (Kanetrealms), and one with perhaps good hearing (TGP) I guess.

        Loading editor
    • Sometimes I get carried away with my opinions.

        Loading editor
    • I know, it was a joke.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.