"Timber" by Pitbull featuring Kesha is featured on Just Dance 2014 as a downloadable track. It is also available on Just Dance 2015 as a downloadable track on the Wii and Wii U if the player’s console has been modified.
- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Mashups
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
P1 is a woman with wavy black hair. She is wearing a black hat, a pair of sunglasses, several gold necklaces, a gold armband on her right arm, a top with a design of the USA flag, denim shorts, and red heeled boots.
P2 is the panda. He wears a red cowboy hat, a sleeveless denim vest, a gold harmonica necklace, and red bandages tied up on his left wrist and right ankle.
The background is western themed with a barn house, a windmill, and old-fashioned buildings. They go dark and light up. In the beginning, the dancers appear on two "Wanted" posters, indicating that they are outlaws.
There are 4 Gold Moves for each coach in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 3: Swing your right fist upwards at the start of a verse.
Gold Moves 2 and 4: This is a Wave Gold Move which occurs in the following order:
- P1: Put both hands to your chin.
- P2: Point to P1.
Timber appears in the following Mashup:
- Holding Out for a Hero (Cray Cray Duet)
- Timber is the fourth song by Pitbull in the series.
- It is also his first appearance as the main artist.
- Timber is the fifth song by Kesha in the series.
- It is also her first appearance as a featured artist.
- "Damn" is censored.
- The beginning of the song is extended in-game.
- Timber is the second routine to feature the panda, after C’mon.
- A gameplay of Timber uploaded by Mexican YouTuber Humberto Contreras was one of the most watched Just Dance-related gameplays on YouTube, at 200,393,926 views.
- In 2019, it was the second most popular gaming video on YouTube, according to WatchMojo.
- The gameplay has since been deleted, due to it violating Ubisoft’s video policy which was introduced in August 2019.
- Timber won in the "Favorite New Downloadable Song" category in the first Just Dance Awards.
- P2 swings his hand over the wrong way during a part of the routine.
- Ubisoft released a clue about the upcoming downloadable routine, possibly because of leaked photos of the dancer itself.
- In the concept art, P1’s hair is blonde, but in the final game, her hair is black.
- The menu assets of Timber can be found in the DLC files of Just Dance 2015, hinting that the routine was meant to return as a DLC on all consoles.
- On Just Dance 2015, the moves where P1 has her hands on her hips and kicking is not counted for.
- The background is reused in the Just Dance Machine routine, "Saloon".
- Elements of it also appear in The Way I Are (Dance With Somebody).
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|