Appearance of the Dancers
All four coaches all wear Halloween costumes.
P1 is a man dressed like Riff Raff from Rocky Horror. The only difference is the jacket is electric blue and the shoes are red.
P2 is a woman in a doll costume. She has curly light blue hair and is wearing a large light pink bow, black eye shadow, a cherry red and light pink dress, pink thigh-high socks with a red stripe, and black platform heels.
P3 is a woman in a witch costume. She has black and white hair and wears a black dress with a blue collar and belt, and red pointy pumps.
P4 is a man in a rock star costume. He has black hair and wears a black and red tall hat, redpointed face painting, a red shirt with an arrow-shaped opening, red pants with black straps, and black platform boots.
The background takes place in a haunted mansion with Halloween decorations (as if there is a party going on). There are some windows where you can see some trees and you can see that it's becoming dawn. At some points of the routine, the background changes to dark blue and shows aqua patterns in a spiral. Also, confetti can be seen raining down at one point of the routine. Just before the second chorus, P1 grows in size and the others briefly shrink down.
There are 6 Gold Moves in the routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 4: Put together your hands with your partner's.
Gold Moves 2 and 5: Shake your hands very quickly above your head.
Gold Moves 3 and 6: As the lyric says, put your hand on your hips.
- All 4 players get 3 stars
- One player gets 4 stars
- One player gets 5 stars
- Get all Gold Moves
- Get the "Creative" Dance style
- Get GOOD when "Let's do the Time Warp again" is sung
Time Warp appears in the following Dance Quest maps.
Apperances in Playlists
Time Warp is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- Halloween Songs
- Hall of Fame
- All Songs S-Z
- This is the third song from a Halloween-themed dance in the Just Dance series after Monster Mash, and This is Halloween. It is followed by Ghost In The Keys and Magic Halloween.
- This is the first Halloween Thrills song in the series. It is followed by Ghost In The Keys and Magic Halloween.
- When certain lyrics are sung, the dancers do the following steps: jump left, step right, hand on hips, knees in tight, and pelvic thrust.
- This is the first song in the main series to have a zombie as a dancer. It is followed by I Will Survive, and the Zombie routine on Just Dance Machine.
- P2’s avatar is unlocked by reaching Level 1250 on the World Dance Floor on Just Dance 2015.
- P4 has a mask glitch: sometimes, his armpits have black small holes.
- When P2 and P3 let go of each other after walking forward, their gloves will glitch into another color, which are red and purple respectively.
- This is the second routine from Dance on Broadway, to be featured in the main series (Just Dance 4). It has been preceded by Fame and followed by Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|