Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers is a dance crew of people in Halloween costumes. They all have green outlines.
P1 is a man with long shriveled white hair. He wears a blue open suit, a blue vest with a shiny red tie, dark blue pants and dark red shoes. He also has black sharp nails.
P2 is a woman with large and curly hair with large pigtails and bangs and has a baby pink frilled ribbon on top of her head as well as deep shadow-like makeup around her eyes. She wears a dark red and baby pink bodice with slightly puffed up short sleeves and a red ribbon on her neck, a large and puffed up baby pink skirt, baby pink leggings with a red stripe in the front and black platform high heels.
P3 is a woman with black and white wavy bouffant with some of the strands resting on the side of her head as well as light gray lipstick and violet eyeshadows. She wears a black cocktail dress with ripped and loose strands of black clothe at the ends of her sleeves and the bottom of her skirt, a V-shaped cleavage with a large and stiff collar in dark blue colors and a dark blue midsection of her waist. She also wears a pair of red pointy pumps.
P4 is a man with a black mullet with a red prominent stripe in the front as well as a zigzag-shaped face painting with a black zigzag border and the right side red. He wears a red latex suit with black zigzag lines in his chest that leaves it white as well as black stripes in the legs. He also has black leather shoulder pads, shiny metal stubbed arm sleeves, a black stubbed choker, black shiny metal stubbed belt and black long strapped platform boots.
The background takes place in a haunted mansion with Halloween decorations (as if there is a party going on). There are some windows where you can see some trees and you can see that it's becoming dawn. At some points of the routine, the background changes to dark blue and shows aqua patterns in a spiral. Also, confetti can be seen raining down at one point of the routine. Just before the second chorus, P1 grows in size and the others briefly shrink down.
There are 6 Gold Moves in the routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 4: Put together your hands with your partner's.
Gold Moves 2 and 5: Shake your hands very quickly above your head.
Gold Moves 3 and 6: As the lyric says, put your hand on your hips.
- All 4 players get 3 stars
- One player gets 4 stars
- One player gets 5 stars
- Get all Gold Moves
- Get the "Creative" Dance style
- Get GOOD when "Let's do the Time Warp again" is sung
Time Warp appears in the following Dance Quest maps.
Apperances in Playlists
Time Warp is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- Ghastly Dance List!
- Halloween Songs
- Hall of Fame
- All Songs S-Z
- This is the third song from a Halloween-themed dance in the Just Dance series after Monster Mash, and This is Halloween. It is followed by Ghost In The Keys and Magic Halloween.
- This is the first Halloween Thrills song in the series. It is followed by Ghost In The Keys and Magic Halloween.
- When certain lyrics are sung, the dancers do the following steps: jump left, step right, hand on hips, knees in tight, and pelvic thrust.
- This is the first song in the main series to have a zombie as a dancer. It is followed by I Will Survive, and the Zombie routine on Just Dance Machine.
- P2’s avatar is unlocked by reaching Level 1250 on the World Dance Floor on Just Dance 2015.
- P4 has a mask glitch: sometimes, his armpits have black small holes.
- When P2 and P3 let go of each other after walking forward, their gloves will glitch into another color, which are red and purple respectively.
- This is the second routine from Dance on Broadway, to be featured in the main series (Just Dance 4). It has been preceded by Fame and followed by Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In.
Official Music Video & Audio
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|