Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers is a dance crew of people in Halloween costumes. They all have green outlines.
P1 is a man with long shriveled white hair. He wears a blue open suit, a blue vest with a shiny red tie, dark blue pants and dark red shoes. He also has black sharp nails.
P2 is a woman who resembles an evil doll, with large and curly periwinkle hair with large pigtails and bangs and has a baby pink frilled ribbon on top of her head as well as deep shadow-like makeup around her eyes. She wears a dark red and baby pink bodice with slightly puffed up short sleeves and a red ribbon on her neck, a large and puffed up baby pink skirt, baby pink stockings with a dark red stripe in the front and black platform high heels.
P3 is a woman with black and white wavy bouffant with some of the strands resting on the side of her head as well as light gray lipstick and violet eyeshadow. She wears a black cocktail dress with ripped and loose strands of black cloth at the ends of her sleeves and the bottom of her skirt, a V-shaped cleavage with a large and stiff collar in dark blue colors and a dark blue midsection of her waist. She also wears a pair of red pointy pumps.
P4 is a man with a black mullet with a red prominent stripe in the front as well as a zigzag-shaped face painting with a black zigzag border and the right side red. He wears a red latex suit with black zigzag lines in his chest that leaves it white as well as black stripes in the legs. He also has black leather shoulder pads, shiny metal stubbed arm sleeves, a black stubbed choker, black shiny metal stubbed belt and black long strapped platform boots.
The background takes place in a haunted mansion with Halloween decorations. There are some windows in the mansion. At some points of the routine, the background changes to dark blue and shows aqua patterns in a spiral. At one point, confetti can be seen raining down. Just before the second chorus, P1 grows in size and the others briefly shrink down.
There are 6 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 4: Put together your hands with your partner's, with P2 and P3 bump their rears.
Gold Moves 2 and 5: Shake your hands very quickly above your head.
Gold Moves 3 and 6: Put your hands on your hips and shake them.
- All 4 players get 3 stars
- One player gets 4 stars
- One player gets 5 stars
- Get all Gold Moves
- Get the "Creative" Dance style
- Get GOOD when "Let's do the Time Warp again" is sung
Time Warp appears in the following Dance Quest maps:
Time Warp is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- Time Warp is the first song by Halloween Thrills in the series.
- Time Warp is one of two songs, alongside Fame, to appear in the main Just Dance series as well as in Dance on Broadway.
- Time Warp is the third Halloween-themed routine in the series, after Monster Mash, and This is Halloween.
- P4 is affected by a mask glitch that generates small holes under his armpits.
- When P2 and P3 let go of each other after walking forward, their gloves will glitch into another color, which are red and purple respectively.
- In the pictogram for Gold Moves 2 and 5, the semi-transparent arms are almost completely grey (with the exception of some colored pixels) and lack their outlines.
Official Music Video/Audio
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|