Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a futuristic girl with short baby blue hair. She is first seen wearing a bright pink and white patent suit and wedges. The patent parts are visible on her arms, pelvis, rear, and legs. When the chorus starts, the girl's suit turns light and dark blue, and soon dons metal armor. Shortly afterward, she dons a shiny metal helmet, a pink shoulder plate on her right shoulder, and pink plates on the ankles of her shoes.
P1 is a man with black hair. He has a black shirt with two dark grey squares diagonal to each other with a teal glove. He has black pants and purple shoes.
P2 is a woman with long curly red hair. She wairs a V-neck bodysuit with a purple skirt under it. She wairs a maroon glove. She has thigh-high black boots.
P3 is a man with black hair. He has a black tank-top with a navy blue glove. He has black pants with purple shoes.
The background starts as a simple white background, eventually evolving to show blue circuitry and pink lines connected to the coach. During the chorus, the background becomes a complex and dynamic futuristic landscape populated by flashing circuitry and rays of light.
The background has a black square platform with blue lights surrounding it. It has an upside-down diamond with white lights outlining it. There is a screen in it that flashes different lights throughout the song. On the upper sides of the diamond, there are four circular white lights. There are also different colored lights that appear during the chorus.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
All Gold Moves: With your right and left hands up and out, respectively, move both of your hands forwards and backward quickly.
Titanium appears in the following Dance Quest maps:
- New Heroines
Appearances in Playlists
Titanium is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2019
- High Voltage
- The 2010s Were Banging
Just Dance Now
- All Songs S-Z
Just Dance Unlimited
- Unlimited S-Z
- Just Dance 2017
- Titanium is the second collaboration between David Guetta and Sia in the series after She Wolf (Falling To Pieces).
- Titanium was confirmed by Ubisoft during E3, but information about it was removed later.
- It was also later mentioned on the cover of the game which was shown in a number of videos, and its lyrics were mentioned in the ESRB rating for Just Dance 2017.
- C3 borrows the flame effect from Cool For The Summer, but it is milder.
- Titanium’s lyrics "Machine gun firing at the ones who run" are listed as "Mild Lyrics" of the game. 
- The game uses the radio edit of the song, which is 35 seconds shorter than the original.
- Originally, Titanium was meant to have an alternate Trio routine, but it was removed for unknown reasons.
- On the album coach, C3 is seen with a fuchsia outline instead of an orange one.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|