Appearance of the Dancers
P1 is P1 from Tribal Dance. She retains most of her features, including her lime green top, green hair tied up in a ponytail, blue trousers with green triangles, red earrings, red shoes, and red glove. However, her outline is now lime green.
P2 is the red lobster (P2) from Rock Lobster. He also retains most of his features, including his retro-style black leather jacket over a white T-shirt, two antennae sticking out of his combed black hair, big black square-framed sunglasses, and his two huge pincers (the right pincer is still yellow). However, his mustache is gone, his pants are now red, and his outline is now lime green.
The background has a giant tiki statue showing mostly its face behind the dancers. The floor is made of stone slabs and in this middle of the floor are unknown inscriptions. At the start of both songs, some cricket chirping and jungle noises could be heard.
The color scheme and background around the statue change depending on which song is currently playing. The color scheme is green and takes place in a jungle if Tribal Dance is playing first, and either side of the statue are two other statues of joysticks. The color scheme is red and takes place underwater if Rock Lobster is playing first, and either side of the statue are two other statues of lobster claws.
How It Ends
Tribal Dance: P1 makes an energy pose and P2 covers his face. Both dancers hold their poses as they fade away.
Rock Lobster: P2 lifts P1 and carries her out of the screen while P1 unsucessfully beats against P2 to let her go.
- One player gets 3 stars
- One player gets 5 stars
- Win all rounds against the AI with the Dancer on the left
- Win all rounds against the AI with the Dancer on the right
- Win a round with a full life gauge
- Get the "Energetic" Dance style
- Tribal Dance VS. Rock Lobster is the only battle in Just Dance 4 in which neither of the dancers appear differently from their original routines.
- The battle employs a "showdown" theme in a test of strength.
- Aside from the Just Dance 2014 battles, this is the only one in which the background features (not just the background color schemes) change.
Offical Music Videos
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|