The song also has an Extreme Version.
On the 8th-generation console and Nintendo Switch versions of Just Dance 2018, Tumbum was one of fifteen songs to be playable from the beginning.
Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is performed by a dance crew. The wardrobe is heavily influenced by traditional Nigerian and other West African fashion trends.
P1 is a man wearing an Ankara-styled sleeveless shirt. The bright patterns of the shirt are red, turquoise and orange in color. He wears a black fedora with a colorful strip around the top part just above the base. He wears a beaded necklace, heavily ripped black trousers and black shoes with colorful shoe tongue. He also wears a golden armband around his right upper arm.
P2 is a woman wearing a Nigerian head-wrap called "gele". The gele’s fabric has a yellow-and-purple leopard print, which is as the same as the shorts she is wearing. She wears a yellow crop top and is adorned with a fashionable loose overcoat in deep-turquoise with a purple-and-yellow patterned border. Her hair is tied in a long single braid that rests on the left side of her front. She also wears earrings, bangles on her right hand, a necklace and heels.
P3 is a woman wearing a black and blue-violet sports bra along with yellow-and purple pattered Ankara-styled leggings. She wears earrings, heels and a purple necklace-choker. Her hair is tied into many braids, and formed into an African hairstyle where the braids form a bump on the front of her head and is secured by a purple-pattered piece of cloth. The braids then flow down. She wears various different colored bracelets on her right hand. She also wears heels.
P4 is a man wearing a brightly pattered purple-and-yellow Ankara-style T-shirt and black three-quarter shorts. He also wears brightly colored sneakers, a purple wrist band, and various traditional Nigerian necklaces. He has black hair, a beard and a purple cap on his head.
The background is interchanging colors and shapes.
During the intro it is red with red and purple squares that turn into diamonds in a pattern. Then during the verses, the background is green with patterned circles emitting yellow lines from the middle into the smaller circles while spinning counter clockwise. Then there are yellow lines on the sides with blue lines in the middle that sway to the beat with the coaches. Afterwards, in the chorus, there are duck feet leaves in a red background which spins. In the bridge, there are yellow diamonds with a line in the middle, along with yellow and orange zigzag lines.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine, both of which are the same:
Both Gold Moves:
- P1: Facing the left and with your left hand on your hip, cross your right arm across your chest.
- P2: Place your hands on your hips.
- P3: Place your left hand on your hip and hold your right arm out as indicated.
- P4: Facing the right and with your left hand on your hip, cross your right arm across your chest.
Tumbum is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2018
Just Dance Now
- There are some mistakes in the lyrics:
- "Se" is spelled as "shay".
- The word "lovin’", which is spelled as "loving", is written in all caps.
- "Se na ma body you need" is misinterpreted as "Se na her body you need" for the first verse.
- "I know it is our loving you want" is misinterpreted as "Shay na my money you want".
- The seventh-generation version of the routine uses a more simplified background. However, the menu icon still uses the eighth-generation background.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|