- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Dance Quests
- 5 Appearances in Playlists
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Videos
- 9 References
- 10 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
In the alternate "SUMO" mode, there are four male dancers. They wear inflated fat suits, red hoodies with "JD" written on them, a pair of blue jeans with a black belt, and sneakers of different colors per dancer (red for P1 and P2, blue for P3, and yellow for P4). The men are distinguished by facial features; P1 has a black beard, P2 wears sunglasses and a yellow cap similar to those from the classic mode, P3 wears a blue cap and glasses, and P4 has black hair, glasses, and a brief beard. P1 and P3 wear their hoods on their heads.
The routine initially takes place in front of a light blue wall with "TURN UP THE LOVE" written in a cartoony font and zebra stripes. During the whistle part, a whistle and "TWEET!" appear too. During the verses, the background switches from light blue to pink, and a golden radio attached to a golden chain and a tiger is seen, as well as other zebra stripes.
There are 2 Gold Moves in the Sumo routine, both of which are the same:
Both Gold Moves: Put your arms down.
Appearances in Playlists
Turn Up the Love (Sumo Version) is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- All Songs S-Z
Just Dance Unlimited
- Just Dance 2014
- Unlimited S-Z
- The background for both the Classic and Sumo routines are the same but they are animated differently.
- The Sumo routine is the first Dance Crew routine to be an Alternate mode as opposed to a Classic mode.
- In the coach selection screen for the Sumo routine, P1’s glove is more brownish.
Behind the Scenes
- https://youtu.be/xFXK3TQmi1U?t=435s (better source needed)
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|