Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is performed by a group of men in casual outfits with Western influences. They have a sticker-like outline, with a thick inner black outline and a thick and bold white outline. They have a cell-shaded appearance.
P1 has black hair and sunglasses with purple frames. He wears a pink shirt covered by a long cyan jacket that reaches his knees, yellow pants, a black belt, pink socks, and a pair of shoes. He has a green glove.
P2 has long black hair and sunglasses. His shirt is purple with a blue and black striped necktie over it and is covered by a red jacket with black lines near the shoulders. His pants are lime green with a purple string sticking out of the left pocket, and has black shoes for footwear. His glove is pink.
P3 has black hair covered by a light blue fedora and circular framed sunglasses. He wears a blue and black striped shirt underneath a pink jacket, a purple sweater tied around his waist, black pants with holes in them, and black shoes. His glove is yellow.
P4 wears a yellow hat over his black hair (which is tied into a ponytail resting on his left shoulder), and has purple framed cat-eye sunglasses. His outfit consists of a green shirt with a purple and black striped necktie. That is worn underneath a yellow jacket. His bottom half consists of purple pants, black shoes and black and cranberry striped socks. He also has a small purple armband on his left arm. His glove is cyan.
This section is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
The background makes references to America.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Lift your left leg up and flex your elbows at a 75 degree angle.
Gold Move 2:
- P1/P2: Slowly turn your body to the right with your arms down.
- P3: Slowly turn your body to the right with your right arm up.
- P4: Slowly turn your body to the right with right elbow down.
Gold Move 3:
- P1: Bend your left elbow in front of your chest and stretch your right arm out in a diagonal pose while crouching.
- P2: Same as P1, but it is done while standing.
- P3: Same as P2, but it is done in the opposite direction.
- P4: Same as P1, but it is done in the opposite direction.
- U.S.A. is the seventh Japanese-language song in the main series.
- U.S.A. is the first Japanese-exclusive track to not appear in any of the games in the Japanese series.
- U.S.A. is the first song by Da Pump in the main series.
- Some moves are recycled from the official choreography.
- The album background features the glass effect from Just Dance 2014.
- A placeholder menu banner can be found in the Just Dance Unlimited servers.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|