|Remove the bandaids!
This article contains images or videos with watermarks. If possible, please replace them with non-watermarked media.
"Umbrella" by Rihanna featuring Jay-Z is featured on Just Dance 4. It is available on the main tracklist of every console except for the PAL Wii, where it is only featured in the Special Edition of the game.
- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Dance Quests
- 5 Appearances in Mashups
- 6 Captions
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Gallery
- 9 Videos
- 10 References
- 11 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with black curly hair. She wears a black dress that almost reveals her cleavage while being connected to the neck, with the skirt resembling the top of an umbrella, along with a pair of black strapped heels. During the choruses as well as at the bridge, her dress turns dark violet blue, and when she performs the gold move, it turns golden. Her glove extends on her elbow and is colored red.
The background is a rainy pitch black scenario. In the chorus, the rain becomes more luminous and the scenery becomes dark blue. When the dancer performs the gold move, the rain stops in place and becomes golden. At some points in the routine, the rain slows down.
There is 1 Gold Move in this routine:
Gold Move: Slowly make a semi-circle with both of your arms.
- One player gets 3 stars
- One player gets 5 stars
- Get 5 stars on the Alternate Version
- Get all Gold Moves
- Get the "In rhythm" Dance style
- Get GOOD when "Umbrella" is sung
Umbrella is featured in the following Mashups:
Umbrella appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves.
- Dance Hall Diva
- Rainy Loop
- Umbrella is the fifth song by Rihanna in the series.
- Umbrella is the second song in the series by Jay-Z.
- Jay-Z is not credited on the Wii version of the game.
- Umbrella is only available on the PAL Wii through the PAL Special Edition. It is available on all other consoles in both regions, including the NTSC Wii.
- Umbrella is not listed on the back of the game case.
- On the Just Dance 4 box art, the dancer has purple hair. In the game, she has black hair.
- On the NTSC cover, the dancer is seen in her golden dress, but is doing a pose she does in her black dress.
- Umbrella was meant to have a Mashup, but it was not included in the final game. Some of its files can still be found in Just Dance 4’s ISO.
- In the menu icon, the dancer appears to be in a different background. The background in the icon is a blue room with some light blue stripes, while the actual one is a pitch black background with a blue floor and rain.
- The pictograms in the chorus have fuchsia arrows instead of red arrows.
- In Hit ’Em Up Style (Oops!) (Mashup), the Gold Move pictogram is replaced with one from Maneater.
- The dancer’s dress changes a total of three times; however, when she is in her golden dress, she does only one move (the Gold Move), and is thus impossible to determine the actual pictogram color of the coach in her yellow sundress.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|