"Un Poco Loco" by Anthony Gonzalez and Gael García Bernal (covered by Disney-Pixar’s Coco in-game) is featured on Just Dance 2019, Just Dance Now, Just Dance Unlimited, and 舞力无限. This song also appears on Kids Mode.
- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer resembles Miguel from the movie Coco. He has the skeleton facepaint that resembles the one he wears from the movie. His hair is shaggy and has bangs, but the rest is covered by the hood. He wears a red hoodie with white strips on the sleeves, with the hood propped up, and zipped up to the neck, gray jeans, and brown shoes. He carries the signature white guitar on his back, with the black strap on his front across his chest
The routine takes place on a stage like the one in Coco. It has purple curtains, colored stars and a Day of the Dead skull. When the curtains move away, the Land Of The Dead from the movie can be seen. Some pieces of hardwood light up in various colors as colored skull fireworks explode in the sky. Then, the scene changes to a purple and white background with a large black guitar that plays with the rhythm. The scene later changes to a black background with large and small multi-colored neon guitars and a large skull. At the end of the routine, Dante appears and licks at the screen, the movie logo appears.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Put your left hand on your hip and your right arm up, as if you were showing something.
Gold Move 2: Lean forward while standing on your left foot, your right foot should be lifted, put your right hand to your chest, and stretch out your left arm.
Gold Move 3: Similar to Gold Move 2, except that your right foot is on the ground and your left arm is higher up.
Un Poco Loco is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2019
Just Dance 2020
Just Dance Now
- Un Poco Loco is the seventh Disney song in the main series.
- However, this is the first Disney-Pixar song to be in the main series.
- On the Just Dance 2019 menu, the artist is credited as “Disney’s Coco” instead of “Disney-Pixar’s Coco”.
- This mistake was fixed from Just Dance 2020 onwards.
- Un Poco Loco is the twelfth routine whose coach is based off a licensed character, after Just Mario, Time Warp, Prince Ali, Let It Go, Let It Go (Sing Along), Balkan Blast Remix, Under the Sea, You’re The One That I Want, Chiwawa (Remastered Version), by Barbie), Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go (From the Emoji Movie), and How Far I’ll Go.
- A full official gameplay of Un Poco Loco was uploaded to Just Dance’s official YouTube channel on August 3, 2020, along with How Far I'll Go, Into The Unknown, Junto a Ti, Let It Go, Prince Ali, and Under the Sea. They are the eleventh, twelfth, thirteenth, fourteenth, fifteenth, sixteenth and seventeenth full gameplays to be uploaded to Just Dance’s official YouTube channel, after Firework, You’re On My Mind, Taste The Feeling (Olympic Community Remix), Cosmic Party, Freeze Please, Happy Birthday, Jungle Dances, Magical Morning, and Shinobi Cat.
- The coach’s outline resembles the glow around the spirits in Coco when visiting the Land of the Living.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
Behind the Scenes
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|