"Under the Sea" by Samuel E. Wright from the soundtrack of movie The Little Mermaid is featured on Just Dance 2016, Just Dance Now, and Just Dance Unlimited. It is also available in Kids Mode through Just Dance 2018 and Just Dance 2019.
Appearance of the DancersThe dancer is basically the same design as Ariel, as she has long red curly hair, a purple seashell bra, and a green mermaid tail. She also has white arms and a white face, but a peach-colored body.
Ariel is on the ocean floor, sitting on a rock. There are many fish swimming, there are a few plants, and Sebastian is singing the song.
There are 5 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Spin your arms high in the air.
Gold Moves 3, 4, and 5: While shaking your tail, move your right hand to the right with your left hand behind your head.
Under the Sea appears in the following Dance Quests maps:
Apperances in Playlists
Under the Sea is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- Summer Vibes!
- Kids Corner
- All Songs S-Z
- This is the second routine to feature a mermaid as a playable dancer, following Somethin' Stupid. However, in this routine, the tail seems to be real whereas, in Somethin' Stupid, it was just a skirt resembling a mermaid's tail.
- This is the first time in which a seated routine is a Classic routine. It is also the second seated routine, after Diamonds (Seated Dance). It is followed by Teacher (Car Version) and What Is Love (Car Version).
- All of the pictograms in the main series routine feature a mermaid's tail.
- In Just Dance 2016, the song is covered.
- When looking at the credits, the song does not appear as a cover.
- This is the fifth song from a Disney production after This is Halloween, Prince Ali, Let It Go, and Junto A Ti.
- Disney helped in making the background for this song.
- This is the eighth routine in the Just Dance series to have dancers that represent those with official names, after Just Mario, Prince Ali, Ghostbusters, Let It Go, Ievan Polkka, Balkan Blast Remix, and You’re The One That I Want.
- In the beta version, there is an incorrect pictogram.
- If you look at the pictogram names from the song's Just Dance Now files, you will see that two pictograms are named after Ariel and the song's name.
- One line of the lyrics says Life is bubbles instead of Life is the bubbles.
- Especially in the Just Dance 2016 cover, the dancer's feet are visible, slightly ruining the effect of the dancer being a mermaid.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|