- For the card game expansion pack, see Just Dance 2017 (Uno DLC Pack).
- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers are a quartet of characters in a doodle art style. They are each one solid color (apart from their glove) with black hand-drawn outlines to their clothing and features. Their bodies are filmed, but their heads are animated separately. Their lower jaws sync with the vocals, giving them the illusion of singing. They all have a solid white, papercut-like outline. During the notebook segments of the routine, the dancers are solely in black line art and have no color but their glove.
P1 is a pink girl with a yellow glove. She has short pigtails with bangs. She wears simple black sunglasses and a headband with two antennas sticking upwards. Small eyebrows are visible above her sunglasses. Her outfit consists of a V-neck tank top with a bow emblem tucked into some high-waisted shorts. She wears a pair of knee-high sneakers.
P2 is a cyan man with a red glove. He has short black hair that connects to a full chinstrap beard. He wears a short sleeve collared shirt with a deep V-neck. A small shield-shaped emblem is seen on his chest. He also wears a pair of pants with holes and some boots. There is a wallet chain attached to his pants on the right. At one point in the routine, his head turns red and inflates itself, then shrinks back to its original size.
P3 is an orange boy with a violet glove. He is dressed as a stereotypical jock. He has curly hair pushed up by a striped sweatband. He has thin eyebrows, small dot eyes, and a few light freckles. His top is a basketball jersey with an emblem of the number 5 and a flaming basketball. Beneath that, he wears a pair of jogger sweatpants and some athletic sneakers.
P4 is a yellow boy with a lime green glove. He is dressed as a stereotypical nerd. He is shorter than the other two male characters. His hair is in a side-swepted bang style that covers his eyes. His shirt consists of a collared button-up shirt, a pair of pants, suspenders, and a tie with a heart pattern. His shoes are simple sneakers.
The routine begins and ends on a white spiral notepad. It also appears during the bridge. During the beginning and bridge segments, doodles appear on the page, eventually transitioning into the main background.
The background includes doodle-styled objects on a plain background, such as milk cartons, noodle containers, microwaves, arrows, and more. The objects and colors change via a page-turning transition.
There are 2 Gold Moves in the routine:
Gold Move 1:
- P1, P3, & P4: While jumping back, point at P2 with your right hand. P3 and P4 do this while placing their left hands on their hips.
- P2: Jump and put your hands out.
Gold Move 2: Pound your fist on your hand twice while facing the left side.
Uno is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2021
This section is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
- Uno is the second song by Little Big in the series.
- Uno is the third song from the Eurovision Song Contest to be included in the series, after Satellite and Toy.
- Taking Waterloo into consideration, Uno is the fourth such song to be included in the franchise.
- "Margarita" is censored.
- However, P1’s head still lip-syncs the word.
- While the dancers’ bodies were filmed, their heads were separately animated.
- The choreography uses some moves from the official music video.
- When P3 and P4 raise their feet, the soles of their shoes are replaced by a transparent hole due to a mask glitch.
- P1’s neck is visible in the menu assets, but not in the actual gameplay.
- P3’s freckles are missing on his avatar, and his jaw is attached to his head (rather than being separate).
- The top of P1’s antennae are white on her avatar, rather than pink like the rest of her body.
- In the "Full Songlist" video, the audio is off-sync with the routine, making P1 "sing" at the wrong time.
- The thumbnails of the previews show that there were white outlines around the heads of P1 and P4, covering their necks. In gameplay, they lack those outlines, instead fully showing their necks.
- In the U.S preview’s thumbnail, P3 also has a outline around his neck.
- Uno is the first Quartet on Just Dance 2021 to have the dancers in different poses in the coach selection images. The second is Drum Go Dum.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|