Hi! It's really nice to meet you. I'm TheElectraFroot, and I'm a user on this wiki. I actually joined in 2015, under the name "The Ballerina Albatraoz". However, as my ability to quickly forget passwords would have it, I had to go through a list of usernames before finally settling here (and yes I remember my password). I can't really say that I've made BEST friends here, because socially that's rude; however, I can say I proudly call this place my third home.
As my username suggests, I LOVE Marina. She's a wise artist with an angelic voice and an ability to make you either jam out or cry. I can't even decide what my favorite song by her is, she's that good!
As my profile picture suggests, I am a theatre girl. Of course, I'm still a baby in the fandom, but I've already got so many musicals that I want to listen to.
Facts about me
- I am graduating high school in 2023, thirty years after my mother.
- My mother and I attended the same high school (obviously at different times)
- We both have had one specific teacher that I adore now.
- When I was an infant, I had craniosynotosis, and I had to have a surgery. My mom had to do the same thing.
- In other words, I am an albino version of my mother.
- To clarfify the "albino" thing: my full sisters have dark hair and dark eyes, along with a tan complexion. I, however, have blonde hair and blue eyes, along with a lighter complexion.
- I'm a huge music person who will constantly listen to music you recommend me. Even K-POP and we all know how that genre is treated here.
- My favorite colors are red and gold. They remind me of Christmas.
- My favorite holiday is every holiday.
- In sixth grade I did track and field. Needless to say it turned out to be a fiasco.
- I have been to: Canada, Mexico, Guatemala, Colombia, Panama, Uganda, and Belgium.
- In choir, I am a soprano second soprano. Which means that my voice is not high or low, but I can hit some soprano notes.
- this is my fourth year of choir and I can't sing worth sh-
- My first song was Oh No! on Just Dance 4.
- The lowest score that I've ever seen received was 200 on the Disturbia mash up.