| Take a walk up the street...
This page is a fanon page; content on this page should not be mistaken for official information.
Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is performed by two men.
P1 is a man with black hair covered by a neon blue boonie hat. He wears round sunglasses, a white shirt covered by blue and pink paint, orange pants, and black sandals.
P2 is a man with black dreadlocks and an orange baseball cap. He wears aviators, an orange Hawaiian shirt covered in green and yellow paint, pink pants, and black sneakers.
The background is a marketplace. During the routine, the walls of buildings are covered in mandala designs and various neon colors of paint.
There are two gold moves in this routine.
Gold Move 1:
- P1: Hold your arms up in a 240 degree angle.
- P2: Hold your arms up in an 120 degree angle.
Gold Move 2:
- P1: Slide right while holding your hands together.
- P2: Slide left while holding your hands together.
- This is the second song by KSHMR in the series.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|